Twisted Desire

A/N:

The material may be tough to read. Dubious consent . Read at your own risk!
Please like and comment. xo
p.s. (I did not draw the pic above but whoever did, you're amazing!)
----------------------------------------------

11:32 PM, Stiles bedroom

Stiles is tapping away on the computer, finishing an essay about economics that he should've finished days ago. But with the crazy life he's found himself in, full of werewolves and the supernatural, he almost has no time for high school.

It's a breezy night, his dad taking the night shift leaves the house quiet. It's almost eerie, but Stiles decides not to think much about it. He doesn't like it when things get too quiet; bad things always happen.

And that's when he hears his window snapping open, and startled he jumps out of his chair.

He sees a looming figure with red eyes, face hidden by the shadows of night.

"Derek? What're you doing here?" Stiles asks, feeling his heart pounding in his chest.

The alpha begins walking closer to him, and Stiles takes in his everything. Derek is wearing his signature leather jacket and dark jeans, as usual, and is giving of this musky scent of cologne and wolf. Looking just like he did one month ago, when he suddenly left without giving any information except the stupid note he left saying "I'll be back".

"Well, Stiles. It's been a long time, hasn't it?" Derek says, pausing a few steps away from him.

Stiles doesn't know what to feel; happy, scared, sad, angry? A mixture of all? Stiles missed Derek more than he'd like to admit, but he won't give Derek the satisfaction of knowing that. The pack, including him, was more than confused at his leave. Scott and Jackson temporarily took over the pack, and thankfully nothing drastic happened when he was gone except a slight conflict with a passing by pack. Even so, everyone felt something missing, and the werewolves howled for their Alpha almost every night.

Stiles crosses his arms across his chest and looks Derek straight in the eye. He tries to control himself, but he can't.

"Yeah, it has. So why are you here anyways?" Stiles snaps, and he sees the glint of Derek's teeth as he grins.

"I'm here to take what's mine." Derek murmurs, and Stiles suddenly feels cold. The handsome man walks closer and Stiles backs up, frightened and slightly aroused, until Stiles' back is pressed against the wall and Derek is close.

"I've missed you Stiles." Derek says, and caresses his cheek. He drags his finger from his cheek to his jaw, and forces Stiles neck up so he's facing up, just an inch away from his face.

"I've missed your moles, and your sarcasm, and your hips, and your damned pink lips. And I'm here to take you, because you're mine."

Stiles is scared, confused, and angry all at once. He doesn't understand what the hell is wrong with Derek and what happened to him while he was gone. Something definitely changed.

"I'm not yours. I don't belong to you. I don't belong to anyone." He glares at Derek when his other arm slips to the waistband of Stiles' pajama pants, and slips his hand inside, fingers caressing warm skin.

Stiles is aroused, yes; it feels so good having Derek touch him after so long, but he doesn't know what Derek is playing at. He is attracted to the man, so much, and hates how he doesn't know what Derek feels. Considering what Derek is doing now, he might feel the same.

"But you do, Stiles. I'm your alpha, and you're my obedient pup." Derek says slowly, drawing his mouth to Stiles' neck and kissing it lightly. He begins licking and sucking the sensitive area and Stiles can't suppress the soft moans slipping from his mouth.