Chapter 1

Once on a beautiful sunny day, Arthur Kirkland was walking around. Arthur spoke to himself and said "Oh boy, it is sure a lovely day out today". He carried on walking and sighed softly. "I need some friends" he said sadly bowing is head in shame. Honda Kiku was walking and admiring the lovely weather and stood then studied the beautiful sky in awe, he started to walk again still admiring the sky. Arthur suddenly bumped into Kiku sending him to the ground "Ouch!, Bloody Hell!" he yelled as he rubbed his hand in pain. Kiku then snapped out of his constant daze and then noticed he knock someone over, and decided to help them up. "Areru alright sir, so sorryru i wasn't looking where i was going" he said to the blonde gentleman and helped him up. Arthur then chuckled and said "Ah,no problem at all my good Japanese sir" then he realized "Ah,Kiku!?, Is that you?" he asked completely bewildered.  

Realized it was his good old friend Arthur-san and he smiled and said "Arthur-san" he said shocked but smiling at the same time. "I haven't seen you in ages, how have you been all this time" Kiku said. Arthur sighed and replied by rubbing the back of his head "Eh i've been better i suppose,been dealing with Francis". he said rolling his eyes. "So how have you been Kiku?" Hows everyone?" he asked. "Oh dear he's been bugging you hasnt he dear Arthur-san" Kiku said worried/// "I am quite well.... Been doing some deals with China and Hong Kong and been busy with my Axis Powers pals" Kiku said sighing. Arthur smiled sadly and wrapped Kiku in a gently and warm hug. "I am sorry Kiku, all I can tell you, is that things will get better." he said. Arthur having British charm, will always say the things that people want to hear. Kiku is quite shocked when Arthur rushed up to him and hugged him tightly, but Kiku smiled gently and hugged him back. "Hai i agree Arthur-san they will hopefully" Kiku reassuring Arthur with a smile.. slightly notices Arthur's British charm coming out and chuckles slightly. "What's so funny?" asked Arthur as he let Kiku go. Arthur was only used to Alfred and Francis laughing at him, not Kiku."Awwre Arthur my dear friend" Kiku smiles "Its just when you go all British it's quite cute blushes a little". Arthur blushes bright red and coughs softly. "Thanks Kiku." he says with a gentle pat to Kiku's arm. He then  saw a light bruise on Kiku's arm. "Who hurt you?" Arthur asked slightly furious. Kiku then saw Arthur and smiles warmly back at him and says "Your welcome Mr Britain" and chuckles slightly. Then looks briefly at Arthur's face and studies the worried look and noticed he was looking at his bruise on his arm, "Oh it's nothing Arthur, i don't want you to get hurt or anything else terrible as i wont forgive myself" Kiku said as he tried to calm Arthur down. Arthur then shook his head and sighed softly and said "I..Im so sorry Kiku i just really care about you and i hate to see you hurt"... Arthur said as he hugged Kiku again.  Kiku was shocked as when Arthur said that he cared about him and he blushed slightly as Arthur hugged him again, then Kiku gulps and speaks "Arthur-san, i really care about you too and it would pain me to see you injured as i would blame myself for it" Kiku spoke softly. Arthur responded by rubbing the back of Kiku back to calm him and Kiku down, "I'm sorry, whenever my friends get hurt, I kind of cry" he sniffs as he spoke softly and held Kiku close to him. 

Kiku feels Arthur rubbed his back and smiles softly and spoke "It's alright Arthur-san" whispers to Arthur "It pains me also and makes me cry too", Kiku holded Arthur closer to him and then places his head on Arthur's shoulder and starts to cry.  Arthur then felt tears drip onto his shoulder and kisses Kiku on the forehead and hushed him, "Shhh.....Don't cry my darling Kiku...." Arthur begged Kiku as he got hold of his hand and linked his fingers with Kiku's......

What happens NEXT.....

Chapter 2 is when you find out//////