Chapter 2 (continuing from Chapter 1)

Kiku then feels the soft delicate lips of Arthur's on his forehead and blushes slightly and sniffles softly, As Arthur linked his fingers with his Kiku's heart raced a little faster and linked his fingers back with Arthur's and blushed more. Then out of nowhere Arthur titled Kiku's head gently up and softly kisses him on the lips, as Arthur was kissing him the wind blew the cherry blossoms and they surrounded them both as they were the only people that existed. Kiku felt Arthur soft finger delicately touch his face as he tilted Kiku's face and kissed him, Kiku brown eyes glisten and slowly they close as Kiku sunk into the kiss. Arthur then slowly breaks the kiss and looks at Kiku lovingly and spoke softly "Kiku my love ~ I love you so much" he said with pure happiness. Kiku blushed more and gulped as he softly spoke back with happiness "My hero Arthur i love you so much too" Kiku says nervously but smiles warmly.

As Kiku confessed to Arthur his cheeks turned bright pink and spoke sweetly "Thank you so much for accepting my feelings for you Kiku" as he said that he softly grabbed Kiku more close to him and kissed him softly again. Kiku sunk into the kiss again and blushed more as he felt the warmth of Arthur's lips on his, then he grabbed softly onto Arthur's jacket trying to deepen the kiss as Arthur was a little taller. Arthur felt Kiku tugged on his jacket and chuckled and granted Kiku's wish and kissed him deeper, Then Kiku tries to slowly brush his tongue gently into Arthur's mouth and moans softly as he's never kissed anyone like this before. Arthur then moaned softly as he felt Kiku's warm tongue against his and gently ran his tongue over Kiku's. Arthur then says through there heated kiss "Kiku....you taste amazing, please kiss me more" Arthur begged Kiku, Kiku then pulled Arthur in closer and gently slides his tongue in Arthur's mouth and brushed it again with Arthur's and moaned a little more. Arthur then slowly breaks their kiss and smirks and speaks "Kiku you do know we are in public right?" Arthur said while looking at a flustered Kiku and he smiled.

Arthur then tried to surprise Kiku by kissing down his pale neck while he was flustered as Arthur wanted to attack his neck softly. Kiku then blushed and spoke softly and still a little flustered "Oh dear i guess i forgot" he says that as he holds Arthur close.

Arthur smirks and carries on kissing down Kiku's neck earning pleasant moans from him and spoke "You sure you want to continue? Like this?" Arthur purred into Kiku's ear as he gently grinds against Kiku. Kiku deeply blushes as Arthur purrs into his ear and softly spoke out a response "T..take me home My Arthur" Kiku said a little flustered as Arthur was grinding against him gently. Arthur then smirked again Kiku's response and smiled then spoke "Alright babe... Let's go" Arthur then took Kiku's hand and walked with him to his house....

~ Just a heads up, Chapter 3 and onwards is mature and as a little smut and boyxboy love. ~