Happy Birthday to me.

Saturday 27th, 2018 at 8pm
I'm standing outside of Catalina Express for my Uber to pick me up to take me home. I spent the day alone in Catalina because my friends couldn't get off work to go and I wanted to travel alone. I got into the uber thinking I'm going home but I never made it home, at least not that night. The guys I was riding with invited me to go to the bar with them called Blind Donkey. The guys were much older than me and one of them was really cute so I went with them without second guessing it. We got there and I never know what to order so I had them choose for me, I'm not picky so anything is good for me. They ordered a shot, then another, then some kind of sweet butter beer for them and some kind of ginger drink for me, 2 of those and I could hardly walk in a straight line. Bruce, well that's the name I was calling him even though that wasn't the name he was born with. He's 33 y/o and when I first met him in the uber I thought he was Austin's dad (the guy who was really cute) because of how much older he looks compare to Austin who is 26 y/o. and I just turned 22, I was the youngest one there but I wasn't complaining because all my friends are younger than me so being out with people older was a breathe of fresh air. It wasn't long until I made Bruce my drinking buddy. If I take a shot, he takes a shot we were tryna be on the same level and luckily no one threw up but I was a bit more drunk than they were and as wonderful as Bruce is he took care of me and stayed with me at all times to make sure I'm okay... if it wasn't for him I'd probably be arrested for being public toxicity. I got over Austin when pretty girls entered the group and payed more attention to them than me. I did something I wouldn't do sober and that is pouring my drink on the girl he was flirting with in front of me. I was jealous and drunk and I don't regret it. It was actually funny, well at least Bruce and Austin thought it was lowkey. I usually go for guys like Austin not interested in me, but this time I followed actions rather than words and it lead me to Bruce. I didn't want to wake up on my birthday in the same house I ever known, so I went home with them since they're sharing a place together. I slept in Bruce's bed with him and we had drunk sex. Happy 22nd Birthday to me! I'm 22 and I woke up in a 33 y/o man's bed in San Pedro. We had morning hangover sex, then he disappeared to go to a donut shop for a couple hours without even telling me. I went down the hall to Austin's room and had morning hangover sex with him too, what a little slut I am haha. Then we cuddle for an hour before we got up and met up with Bruce at the donut shop. They drove me home which is an hour away and that was that. I haven't heard or seen them since. I had the best night in my entire life with 2 guys I had just met in the uber On my way home from spending the day ALONE in Catalina. I will probably never see them again, then again I might.