cute moments (one shots)

bill-

you went over to bills house ,to spend the night, and you wanted to help him with his stutter. "okay bill, say 'the house was white and brown and it looked very old.", you told him. he nodded, "the house w-was w-white and b-b-brown and it looked v-very o-old.". "good job big bill! you're doing better!", you said. he blushed and smiled with satisfaction.

richie-

you and richie went on a date at the arcade. you and him were trying to beat the high score of..(i don't know any old arcade games,oops). he was on the left side of the controls and you were on the right. richie pressed the button faster and faster hoping that he could succeed in winning.

both you in him eventually beat the high score and you both gave eachother a high five. the screen changed to the list of names and the high scores. there was a blank space by #1 and richie but the name in as 'rt+y/i' (your initials). you blushed HARDCORE because you two weren't a thing... yet.

stan-

stan and you went to the quarry to study for an algebra test. "okay y/n, if you get this next problem wrong...", he sat and thought about what my consequence was going to be. "you'll have to jump off the cliff over there.", he said as he pointed to the the huge cliff. you agreed and then you got the question wrong. how cliché. you stood at the edge and looked below you. "i'm not jumping in without you.", you said as you turned on your heels.

"too bad, now jump.", he responded. you rolled your eyes and said, "fine, i won't talk to you ever again." you crossed your arms and stood there until he gave up. "FINE", he took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. "1...2...3..!", we both jumped down. you hung onto stans shoulder and you wrapped your legs around his waist. you both hit the cold water and came back up for air. "YEEAAAHH", you both screamed with your arms waving around in the air.

eddie-

it was late in the night and eddie was stuck in his room, bored. you had an idea and walked to his house. you threw pebbles at his window and he opened it up. "what are you doing here?", he asked. "i know how much you hate being stuck in your room, so i wanted to give you some company", you said with a smile on your face.

you climbed up into his window and he said, "if my mom catches us, we both dead.", he said in a serious tone. you nodded. you and him watched movies and cuddled on his bed until it was time for you to go home.