Prologue

Yoongi... Yoongi, well he was just doing what he always did. Sitting at his desk, daydreaming, thingking about what to eat after going home, regular stuff. He was bo~red. No one told him he'd be the outcast before starting high school, yet there he was five yeas later, 12th grade. Well, it wasn't his fault that he was an introvert. Also, some of the kids in his class were fucking weird so he decided not to get too close..

But it's not like he minded it. He liked sitting there thinking either about random stuff or about why life was create, no in between.

He liked watching the popular kids joke around and listen to their conversations about music, rumors and sometimes dumb memes. They weren't from those bitchy peple you see in the movies, nope, they were pretty pleasant people but only they could choose who to enter their group, and Yoongi wasn't one of them so he was stuck with only listening.

Anyways, right now Yoongi's eyes were fixated on one of them, Jung Hoseok, the strange one who liked making weird noises, but was kinda cute. Don't get me wrong, though, Yoongi had no feelings towards him. He was too busy with his fan accounts and fanboying to like someone.

As he was thinking about all these things, Hoseok briefly looked at him and they made the most awkward eye-contact possible which Yoongi looked away from, of course.

What was with those eye contacts anyways? He had caught Hoseok looking at him from time to time, like Yoongi knew he was quiet but that didn't mean anything, why would Jung Hoaeok stare at him-

There we go, Yoongi had gone into a deep thought mode again.

That was, until the bell rang and got him out of his thoughts.

Great! Biology, the class in which he had to sit with Hoseok.

 How. Very. Pleasant.