Wut

It was like 7:15AM and Yoongi was walking towards the classroom. He had Maths and he didn't want to be late. The last time he was late the teacher gave him a warning and he did not want to be in trouble. As he was lost in his thoughts while walking something quite unexpected happened.He heard someone yelling "Jimin" right behind him and someone jumped on his back. Yoongi felt the pair of strong hands gripping his shoulders and a heavy weight on his back.

"Why were you absent yesterday I missed you, Jiminie" Yoongi was certain Hoseok had just mistook him but he didn't know what to do, he didn't really want to be in this situation first thing in the morning, like, what the hell.

Hoseok finally got off his back and when the realization, that the person he just got on wasn't Jimin but Yoongi aka the boy he had been crushing on, hit him. Hoseok, the popular outgoing boy, the one with the name 'Sunshine' now was a statue. He tried to laugh it off but he couldn't really do so.

Yoongi, on the other hand didn't really mind it. He found it funny, actually, so he flashed a big smile to Hoseok and told him it's okay... but deep down, we all know Hoseok was truly stressed out about this.

"I- I'm sorry, Yoongi. I thought you were, uh, I thought you were Jimin so I kind of... I kind of- you know..."

"Yes, Hoseok. I know, it's fine, really," said Yoongi and gave him a smile. Now, the thoughts that rushed through Hoseok's mind... he thought about how nice Yoongi's smile is, how beautiful he looked and just how much Hoseok actually liked this boy. His heart started thumping like crazy. He could feel his ace heat up and he wanted it to end as soon as possible.

"I-, th- thank you, Yoongi... now I gotta go Jimin is waiting for me," Hoseok didn't lie, actually. Jimin was waiting for him, so Hoseok just... kind of speed-walked towards his best friend and told him everything. Jimin, well, he laughed at that for about 3 weeks and didn't let Hoseok live.

Now, their 3rd class, biology. Yoongi knew he had to sit with Hoseok and he knew Hoseok was going to try and talk to him. Like always. Honestly, he knew that Hoseok was kind of nervous around him but truth to be told he'd have loved to be friends with him. Hoseok was nice but Yoongi knew he would be found boring. In reality he wasn't boring at all. Well, he might be boring to normal people, but God, his internet friends knew he wasn't boring. He had popular accounts on social media, he was up to date with the memes, he knew a lot of random stuff and he was really fun to be around. Someone just had to crack the shell he had built.

Well little did he know he was gonna be pulled out of this said shell soon.

Very soon.