{Prologue}

Rain pelted the against the black concrete as a young woman wearing a black hoodie dashed down the street. Sirens blared throughout the streets of New York City as police cars dashed madly by, looking for the murderer that had just killed three families in less than an hour. One of the cruisers chased her down a dark and cold ally way until she was trapped against a red brick wall. "Caught suspect in ally-way off of North Main Street, requesting back up," the man in the car said in his walky-talky.

"Over, on our way," the chief's gruff voice responded. "Keep said suspect busy."

"Over, sir." With that said, the young policeman got out of the blue and white car, holding his gun. "don't move, or I'll shoot!" Slowly turning around, the white cruiser's lights illuminated a pale face with dark, threatening [eye color] orbs. Insanely tilting her head, the suspect let out an insane laugh.

"Lights out," she smirked, throwing her knife at the lights. Darkness settled in, and the silence was horrifying. Soon, more reinforcements came, and it was as bright as day. However, there was no female in sight. Only a note.

You all are pathetic. You can't even catch me when I have my back against the wall? Well, I know who my next victims will be. Sleep with one eye open and don't leave your loved ones alone. It might actually be a challenge, then.