Are you okay?

I  left Starbucks about 2 hours later,  I was out of it and just wanted to go home, when i started to walk home the same pain in my lower back happened again I started to see Colby on the other side of the street and signaled him over here. I watched him gracefully walk over here, it was dark so I could barely see him but I could just make out what he looked like. I walked with him, and then pain struck my back I fell backward hitting the floor making it Hurt more. I screamed and cried, Colby laid next to me holding my hands while he called 9-1-1

9-1-1 what's your emergency?

My girlfriends back is in pain and she's screaming come quick!
I heard Colby say that and smirked to myself

Sir, slow down where are you?

We are outside of  Starbucks on Melody lane

Okay we're on our way.
I looked at Colby as my eyes started to flutter close a tear rolled down his Cheek as I heard him mouth I need you then my eyes closed...

I woke up in a weird shaped bed that was lifted up to support my back I saw someone walk in, and someone sitting in a chair next to me. I rubbed my eyes to see a brunette blue eyed boy wide awake. I looked at him with a smile, but I still felt pain in my lower back. The doctor told me that I had a very severe hip fracture. A tear rolled down my cheek as I realized what had happened. I looked at Colby as he held his head in his palms.
"Colby..." I said
"Oh your awake! I'm so happy!" He said
He motioned to give me hug but I denied it.
"Colby.. I think when.." tears started flying down my face, as I wiped them. " heather shoved me to the ground.. it fractured my hip..." I saw his face burn with anger his eyes filled with fire. " WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS!!! TO THE ONE PERSON I LO-!" Colby yelled. The whole room grew quiet and Colby stared blankly at me when i looked down at my hands. Then he broke the silence " hey I'm sorry for yelling I-," I cut him off. " it's fine. It's just Colby I just don't think I- I can do this anymore." I said looking at Colby. His eyes seemed to look deep into my soul as if he could read me, he knew, he knew I was stressed, exhausted and fed up, I just couldn't do it. As much as my heart ached to let him go... I had too. " right, um I'll go Lauren, bye." He said softly as a single tear ran down his face. I was in pain it hurt everything hurt. I feel terrible but.... I don't deserve him... not me... some other girl that is worthy of him, someone who can make him laugh smile, and that can take better care... of him then I did. I started crying when the door shut. He's gone. And he's not coming back. It needed to be done, maybe Heather will * I gulped* treat him better.

Sorry guys for being so absent I just needed some inspiration so I read a book and you bet that I'm coming back better ayy!