I can't

It had been a few months after I had my hip
fractured it healed and I was able to go back to school. But it was hard to see Colby with other girls and not even look at me... I woke up today super tired Caleb came into my room and snatched the curtains open.
"CALEB MY EYES!" I yelled. " up and at 'em!"
I groaned as I started turning on my bed I turned to fast and fell off my bed "Ouch!" I heard Caleb laugh. I got up and walked out of my room as my mom called us down for breakfast I was dragging myself down the stairs and I heard Taylor behind me.
"What's gotten into you, have you given up on life or something." She teased. "Ya I was thinking of just sleeping my life away!" We all laughed at my comment. I decided I wanted to walk to school because I couldn't deal with Taylor terrible comments. I got to school and I breathed in the cool air. It felt good. Maybe this is my time to change. I approached an empty table and placed my sweater on the table as a pillow. I turned around to see Colby making out with..,.Heather!!!! Ouch that hurt. Ha I knew he never cared about me. No one does, I turned around looking away I didn't want to see that. Anger pumped through me and ya this is where my anxiety kicks in. I started scratching myself really hard until my skin turned red. Everything seemed to close in on me. I couldn't breathe, I felt my hands tremble then someone touched me and then hugged me, tears ran down my face. They told me it was going to be okay, then I blacked out I woke up in someone's bed I started to freak out.
Then I saw a blond headed boy with blue eyes approach me.
"Sam?" I asked confused
"Hey are you alright?" He questioned.
" ya I'm fine but why am here?"
" you looked like you were having an attack."
" I..was..thanks."
"I understand it happens to me a lot, but what was triggering that attack?"
"Nothing..." i said
The room went silent but Sam was still staring. He could read me so clearly I knew it.
" Colby?!??" Sam said
I stayed quiet looking away. " omg you still like Colby and it gave you an attack when you saw him making out with Heather!" Sam yelled I sighed."Yes, Sam Okay! The only reason I let him go is because I don't deserve him and I'm not worthy of him he deserves better...even if that means him being with Heather!" I screamed. Sam didn't respond he just looked at me and hugged me, squeezing me tightly. I needed a friend and I thank

Make sure to vote and comment because I really appreciate it thanks bai!!!!!!