Gift 4: Ring of Aphrodite

"Allow me to show you to your room Milord" Fella smiled and lead me along a corridor and up a vined, spiral staircase.

A room so soon? Just how much of a big deal is the Demon Lord?

"Well, the humans have been killing the Demons ever since the creation of this world. "

So there is an inequality...what should I do about It?

"We have given you the power to rule this world if you so desire, it is your decision."

"Here we are..." Zena pushed the door open as Fella walked ahead. She stood still and gestured for me to enter. I sighed and walked In.

As my eyes drifted around the room, they focused on the bed and I realised just how tired I was.

"Leave me. I shall come later." I waved my hand slowly until they left and closed the door. Walking to the bed I closed my burning eyes and fell back. The feeling of the gentle velvet dug through the robes and touched my skin.

"A bed..." I smiled and stood up, pacing around the room and closing my eyes and thinking of my next plan.

I sighed and took off the cloak, throwing it on the bed and stretching out.

I closed my eyes and opened my personal space, a kind of storage place or inventory.

Inside I found multiple gifts, deciding to leave them for when I needed them or had more space to test them. Sighing, I paused and equipped a ring.

[Ring of Aphrodite equipped]
《Persuasion +1000
《Vitality +1000
《Slavemancer +1000

Slavemancer? I looked at the ring and focused on the purple gem, carefully rounded and embedded in the ring's main body.

"A skill to help you with your sexual needs...and of course help you build up an army..."

Sexual needs... I smile and think about my previous life being a virgin. As I begin to take my top off, I am interrupted by Zena opening the door.

She looked up and her eyes focused on me for a moment before she tore her gaze away, bowing. "Forgive me, Milord. I did not know you were changing."

Turning my face, I sighed and pulled on the ring. "May as well try it out..." I walked towards her and noticed she was holding a silver tray, a platter of fish on it.

"I thought you were hungry Milord..." she lifted the platter and bowed her head. "Forgive me, sir-"

"Lift your head." She slowly raised her head to stare just below my eyes. "Thank you for saving me from that human sir..."

Such innocence...is this really the woman I met as a human? I can't tell.

I chuckle a little before turning and pulling on a robe. "Lock the door."

I heard the door click as she locked, her feet audibly shuffling of nervousness. I could feel her presence pushing against the wall as if she wanted to leave but something was holding her back.

"You want to make a contract don't you?" She blushed and looked down, holding the platter close to her chest. "Indeed Milord...if I am not worthy then at least take my life as a sacrifi-"

"Be quiet." I felt the power surge from the ring on my ring finger.

I looked down at it and smiled. "If you wish to be a sacrifice then I will take you as a servant. A mistress If you Will..." her long ears twitched a little as she hid her eyes behind a cloak of pearl white hair.

"I will... I will devote myself to you, Milord. Body and mind."

Zena gently knelt down and lay the tray down, her head hanging low. "Take me and my insignificant power for your own Milord."

I walked to her and held out my hand, the ring glowing a lucid pink as I touched her head. "Stand."

My voice echoed as her body climbed up and she stood. Her eyes were plastered shut. "Open your eyes, Zena."

She complied and opened her eyes, her gaze locked. Her lips gently parted and she breathed slowly.

"Take it off." She looked down and her fingers slowly raised to touch the button of her tunic. She gently fumbled around with them before opening a few up to show more of her cleavage. Her face was painted red with embarrassment, her hands by her sides and her lips now shut together like clamps.

I gently touched her cheek, stroking it before I trailed down gently to her neck, along her collarbone before resting it between her breasts.

"Let's begin with a little stabilisation..." I slowly let out a breath and began to allow my power to seep slowly into her, feeling her chest heat up.

Her body twitched a little as she bit her lip, holding herself together firmly. "I can't...take much more sir-" her breath was cut short as I took my hand away and she fell to the ground.

"Looks like you're already full..." I turned away and sighed, closing my eyes as she spoke with a sharp tone.

"No!" She looked up shaking, her eyes clouded over. "I can take more Milord...whatever you desire..."

She really wants to be significant, doesn't she... I look back at her and smile. "Come." She slowly walked closer and crawled onto the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and bowed her head. "I am ready Milord. Do not hold back."

I sighed and held her shoulders, pushing her down onto the bed and holding her hands. Pushing my knee between her legs, I stared into her golden eyes. "I take you to be my servant..." I kissed her gently, feeling her body tense up then relax as our tongues touched.

Pulling away, I lifted her chin and began to bite down her neck and kiss her collarbone. "Through life and death and pain and pleasure. Your body is mine and mine alone."

She bit her lip for a moment before gasping and wrapping her arms around my neck. I couldn't help but smile, whispering to her teasing her gently. " I haven't even done anything to you yet..."

Looking away, she shut her eyes and pulled her knees up to my side, trying to close her legs.

I lowered my hand down and undid her tunic, placing my palm just beneath her belly button and closing my eyes.

"This seal is a mark of your owner. Your master and the teller of your fate. You will obey me with body and mind and live for only one purpose. To serve me."

She gave off a moan as the power surged through her body. Gripping my hair, she pulled her body up close to my own and dug her nails into my scalp, pushing her face into the crevice in my neck as she panted for air.

"I am your Milord...use me as you wish..."