26

This is not an update rather a rant.

Okay, so I just found about the whole Edwin situation. I'm slightly disgusted. Like he just dug himself a hole that will probably be his grave. In my opinion, I think that he should have just kept his mouth shut. Or if he really needed to say something maybe word it differently. I think that Ed should just take a break from social media and a break from his girlfriend. He probably is in the phase of a relationship where you get so blinded by love that you have for that person that you can't see their wrongdoings. I'm also slightly disappointed by the BEANZ. People are leaving left and right just because one member fucked it up. The other four are still there. They still love us and do good. This whole thing will just have to take time. Hopefully, Edwin grows up and gets his head out of his ass.  Personally, I'm staying cause I love the other four too much to leave.

 I just needed somewhere where fellow BEANZ would see this and I could rant to people who would possibly care. So yeah. Let me know what you guys think cause I'm truly curious. I know a lot of people are upset, but I want to know other's personal opinions. 

Anyways, I am currently working on the next chapter. Hopefully, it will be up by Sunday. I still have to go back and edit it, plus I am working on my two other stories. 

Okay, that was it. *gets really close to the screen like Liza* Bbbbbbyyyyyyyeeeee!!

xx

Sidnee