Chapter One

All sound left the classroom as the Bad Boy entered. Everyone loves him, and I can understand why. He was six foot two inches tall, light brown hair, green eyes, and he is a wrestler. When I walk into a room no one sees me, at least not the way they see Miss Popular or the Bad Boy. I'm short, only five foot two inches.I have long blonde hair and brown eyes. My body's not the best, I'm very chubby. Back to what I was before. He is in my history class (which is the class I'm in now) he sits in the front because he was caught vaping in the back of the class. I sit behind him now. Every time I see him my muscles get super tight. Now that he sits right in front of me, it's ten times worse. He turns around. "Hey, do you have a pencil?" I just stare at him for a minute his green eyes making my muscles get tighter. "Hello, are you okay?" No, I'm not, I think to myself.  

"Y-Y-Yes, I-I ha-have a-a pen- pencil,"shit now I have to give him my pencil. I hand him the pencil and he turns back around. I keep working and as soon as class started it was over. I had finished a take home test the night before. So I gather all my things and hand the teacher my test. I walk out of the class room just to be dragged into the bathroom. Once I'm in there I see who as pulled me into the bathroom. It none other then Miss Popular. She looks at me with anger written all over her face.

"What are you doing talking to my man?" She asked in a weirdly calm, almost nice way. I look her up and down. She has that cheerleader vibe. She is about five foot six inches. Her hair is brown and very long like down to her butt. "Bitch, I was talking to you,"she said with a are you listening to me tone.

"I wasn't listening what did you say?" I was in a duh tone.

"Why are you talking to my man?" She asked.

"Um.... do you mean Axl? I was just helping him," I say looking down at her high heels.

"Helping him with what, hmm? You're not smart and he will never like you," she said with a look of satisfaction oh her face. I look at her and smile.

"I just gave him a pencil, its not a crime or anything. But if you think I like him,I dont," I say to get that look off her face. But I do in fact like him but I know I will never have him. I mean we have talked here and there but nothing important. She walks out of the bathroom as the bell rings for lunch. I splash my face with water  on my way out. I head to the lunch room. When I get there everyone was looking in my direction. I realise that they can't be looking at me so I turn around. When I do I see him. I blush and walk to the lunch line he walks right behind me. He bends down to whisper in my ear.

"We need to talk," I at this point am as stiff as a board.

"A-A-About w-what?" I ask, scared out of my mind.

"Just find me after lunch," he says and walks to his table. I just stand there, the lunch lady yells from behind the counter to move, so I move. I get my food and go sit down. I barely eat before I through my food away. I start towards the door but someone stops me. The person practically dragged me to an empty classroom. I look and see that it's just Axl, not someone trying to hurt me.(you know unless he does).

"I'm just gonna get right to it, will you be my FAKE girlfriend," What the fuck, why is he asking me. "It will only be until I get the girl of my dreams," I just nod at him. I guess I'll do it, I don't see why not.

"S-Sure I'll do it," I say with a smile.

"Meet me in the parking lot," he says and walks out of the class room.