Chapter Two

It's the end of the day and I'm really scare.I go to my locker to get my backpack and my sweatshirt. I start walking to the parking lot, as I walk to the buses someone grabs my upper arm. I look up to see Axl. "What are you doing don't you remember I told you to meet me in the parking lot," he says.

"Um... I thought you were kidding,"I said with no emotion. He stares at me and pulls me to his car.

"You are coming to my house," I just nod. We walk to his car which looks really expensive. "So, Layla,I'm going to tell you about myself. My name is Axl Rose Branco, I was born on February fourteenth, 2000. My favorite foods are pizza, Charice dogs, and kielbasa. I love music, my favorite bands are Guns N' Roses and Green Day. It's your turn to tell me about your self." Wow we like some of the same stuff. Wait, how did he know my name?

"Well, I'm Layla Eric Frelito, I was born on October thirty first, 2001. My favorite foods are pasta, pizza, and cookies. My favorite bands are Guns N' Roses, Ghost Town, and Panic! At The Disco. I also love to read," I look out the window of his car. I feel him look at me for a second. I turn to look at him and he looks away.

"You're pretty cool," he says with a small smile."I didn't think we would have anything in common," I blush a little and look at my lap. I can't start showing that I like him, he just needs help getting the girl of his dreams.

"Why, thank you, you're pretty cool too," I say with a smile.

"Thanks," when he said that I got this weird feeling in my stomach. I look up at him and see him already looking at me. I blush. He opens his mouth to say something then closes it. I look at my lap again. He clears his throat and starts to talk. "We're here,"he says as the car pulls into the drive way. He parks the car and he gets out. I open the car door to see a big beautiful house. His house is ten times bigger then mine.

"Wow, your house is really nice," I say in amazement.

"Thanks,"he said and pulled me into his house. The inside looks way better then the outside. The inside is all white with black curtains on the windows. "Could you just take off your shoes. My mom hates them in the house," I take off my shoes and put the with the others. He grabs my wrist and pulls me down the hall. We pass four doors before we stop at one.

"Is this your room?"

"Yes it is,"he says and opens the door. He walks in and I follow. He goes to his closet and is looking at his clothes. He grabs a beanie off the ground and a leather jacket off of a hanger in his closet.

"Those are nice," I say not knowing what else to say.

"Its good that you like them because you are going to have to wear them to school tomorrow," I stare at him with my mouth open. Why does he want that?

"Um, okay," is all I can say. He hands the jacket and beanie to me. I put them in my backpack. "We would probably talk about how long we have been dating for," he thinks about it for what seems like forever.

"One week," is all he says. I would have went for less time but that's just me. Oh shit I'll tell piper it was now the Down low if she decides to corner me somewhere. I look around his room and see a GunsN'Roses poster right above his bed.

"Okay one week sounds okay. What if someone ask why we didn't tell anyone until now?"

"We wanted to keep it on the DL," he says using the abriveason for down low.

"That's a good idea," even though I thought that earlier I'll give it to him.

"That's why I'm here sweetheart," I blush a little at the nickname." That color looks good on you," I guess he saw me blushing. He sits on his bed and pats the spot next to him. I go and stand next to the bed. He looks at me like I'm doing something wrong.

"What?" I ask.

"Sit your ass down," he demands.

"No," I say. He grabs my hand and pulls me onto the bed.

"Now listen here, I have to go over some ground rules. Do you think you can listen?"

"Yes," I mumble.

"Good," he says. "Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be,"