ch.1 More time

Baek pov

Practice today was brutal, and I was dripping sweat once it was finally over.

Needing some time to relax, we all decided to head back to the dorm.

Thank god today was friday.

I called the first shower and changed into sweats. Flopping onto my bed I pulled out my phone and opened up instagram.

I scrolled for half a hour before finding a fan account on my explore. The members always told me to stay way from them, but I was to curious.

Making sure not to click like on any of the photos, for fear of creating drama, I scrolled through who I assumed to be a girl's account.

Stopping on one heavily edited photo of me and chanyeol at a music award show, I looked down at the caption. Something about her dog and our next comeback l, and then......a link?

"BTW check out my new story on watt pad, dont forget to vote or whatever ~bye lovlies"

Wattpad? What's that? A fan art sight like fanbook?Might as well check it out. I thought.

I clicked the link. That's were I fucked up.

Once the link loaded I saw a title in bold MINE FOREVER underneath it was a story in smaller font scrolling down way farther than my phone screen could see in one scroll.

Huh, it's like a novel cool!
I quickly post a screenshot of the link and post it, giving the author a shoutout, done! Ah out fans are so lucky.

I began to read, the story was sweet, it started with exo at debut up until now, showing our hardships and how we overcame our struggles. Most of it was pretty accurate accept, Kai and d.o were way closer than in real life, that owl simply doesn't know how to love. And me and chanyeol were weirdly close, I mean we were closer to each other than the others, but something about the way they wrote about us seemed......nvm its probly my imagination.

Just then chanyeol walked into our shared room, "hey baek I'm gonna sleep turn your phone brightness down."

I wanted to keep reading the story, I need more time, but tomorow was Saturday and we had no schedule.

"I'm going to bed to so don't worry about it" I say as I silence my phone, it kept buzzing for some reason, I was getting hundreds of notifications, plugged it up and fell asleep.

Word count: 409  author~ hey guys, so yes I'm aware this plot has already been used by another author. I really enjoyed there story but it ended really quickly so I decided to extend it with my own story, I will find and tag her account if I can find it, hope you enjoy💙💚don't forget to vote!