Revenge

💥smut?Idk it's not really but Idk what to call it so....watch out lmao💥

Also sorry this chapter took to long, iv been busy and not thinking about my story. Though its extra long so I hope your not to mad💚~Author

Today we had a concert. But I needed to get my revenge on that stupid tall ass yoda. Lucky for me, our main song today was artificial love.

We had preformed the song before but never the way we were about too. It was the perfect way to get revenge.

~~time skip[cause ya author lazy]~~

"YAH, baekhyun wake up"

"Huh?.."

It was bright.
Much too bright.

My eyelids felt like lead.
Hot and heavy.

"Yah!! Baekhyun GET UP"

"Uh uh"

The couch felt so warm. I could stay here forever. What's exo I don't know them all I know is slee-

"OWWW, YAH WTF?" I yelled

I felt my eyes fly open, the burning from the light matching the sting on my buttoks like a good shoe and purse set.

"I told you to wake up"

I swung my headed around to the owner of the voice. " AND WHO GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO- ah good afternoon suho, leader sorry, I'll be ready in 10.

"Yeah whatever" he mummered and walked off.

I rubbed my eyes now fully awake and headed to hair and makeup. I had fallen asleep on the waiting room couch waiting for everyone else to get dressed.

As I sat in my seat and the hair lady began to do my hair, me giving slight direction, I had to look extra good after all. I noticed chanyeol in the seat next to me.

"Uhh, baekhyun I heard you found out what happened. Are you still mad?"

"No" I responded casually.

"Are you sure?" He persisted.

"Yes" I stated but inside I was fuming, i couldn't wait to make him suffer.

Once the lady was done she told me to head to make up, but I had other plans.

Waving goodbye to chanyeol I headed to the bathroom where Kai was waiting.

After that day at the cafe Kai had managed to convince our planner to give me a solo, a special solo. (Refer to baekhyun monster solo on youtube.)

And artificial love would be the cherry on top. Or opposite...cause the solo was ...after the artificial love preformance- you know what doesn't matter, you get the idea.

I was meeting with Kai in the bathroom to do my makeup. He does it best.

All ready.

I hear our manager call for us.

"Kai, baekhyun, 1 minute to stage, get out here!!" His yells muffled through the bathroom door. "Lets go" Kai smirks. dang he's almost as excited as I am.

I hear them scream our names through the walls.

We walk out onstage, the screams deafening , the lights blinding , it felt amazing, every time I stepped out infront of the crowd I felt high on life.

The concert went on without a hitch, but now came the fun part. See it's no secret that I'm the "hoe" of the group. Even the fans notice. But it's only because almost none of the members would stop me, I was tempting and we all knew it. Accept kyungsoo he was well.....kyungsoo.