Chapter Three

Nico

His bed was really comfy. But it was better when he was in it with me.

Until, you know, somebody walks in and wakes you up from your nap with a scream because what the fuck, who would've guessed.

Better yet, it was Hazel.

The one person that doesn't know.

I was dragged back to Cabin 13 by my ear and yelled at for 20 minutes. If not longer.

Yeah. It was... It was a time.

Frank fucking saved me.

"Hey uh," Frank said as he came inside. "Nico? There's a girl asking for you in the Big House. She's new. She's specifically asking for you. I don't know her name."

That's never happened before, but okay.

Slightly confused, I made my way to the Big House with Frank and Chiron told me where she was.

I made my way into the new recruits office and was about to cry when I saw her.

Bianca stood up and I think it was one of the warmest hugs I've ever been given and I had no shame, I started to cry.

"Oh my gods," she remarked and by now Frank got the idea and left. "You're so big. Is anyone else here still?"

I smiled, nodding.

"Yeah," I told her. "Percy, Annabeth, and Grover are still here. Thalia stops in on occasion."

Of course, she wanted to see Percy and Grover again. Her and Annabeth were weird. They really didn't know each other, but I guess they didn't get along anyways.

•••
Leo

We we're talking with Percy on the way to breakfast. Hazel busted them this morning. They weren't doing anyways, sleeping. But she found them.

So we were waiting for Hazel and Nico right now. Frank just caught up with us. Said Nico was alive.

And then suddenly a girl yells for Percy. We didn't know it was for him. But he knew.

"My bitch!" She yells, "where you at!?"

Percy turns out like it as his name and he just got really excited. I thought it was because this girl was with Nico.

"Bitch!" He responds and this chick, our age, runs up and hugs him as Nico came up behind her. In a good mood, despite the Hazel thing.

"Oh my gods," I remarked. "Percy, who uh... Who's your friend?"

"Oh, hi, sorry!" She said and she was actually really cute. She also had an accent, and I couldn't pin it. "I got excited. I'm Bianca! Nico's older sister and one of Percy's friends!"

"I'm sorry," suddenly Hazel shows up at just the perfect time. "You must be mistaken. Nico here doesn't have an older sister. Now do us all a favor, and fuck off."

"What?" This Bianca chick wasn't taking that shit. "I'm sorry, would you repeat that? Because last I checked, I didn't ask your opinion. Who are you?"

"Hazel Levesque," Hazel was getting a little too cocky right now. "Daughter of Pluto. Where's your mommy?"

"Dead," she said it so deadpan, which was weird because I don't think I knew that Nico's mom was dead. Not everyone goes home to their parents. Piper didn't this last year. "She died when we were little."

"How?" Jason just interrupted the conversation and Bianca glanced over.

"Zeus bombed our house," she told us. "Tried to kill Nico and myself. Killed our mom instead."