prologue

Hi,my name is Miyuzuki Aqua or should i said Akashi Aqua now!!!

Why?

You want to know?

okey,if you want to know we'll flashback now!!!

Flashback

"Aqua,you getting married next week!"Miyuzuki Shiro inform her daughter.

"Married?why so suddenly,Papa?"Miyuzuki Aqua,the only heir that Mayuzuki Shiro have respond by asking a question.

"It's just a promised i make with my friend,"Mayuzuki Shiro replied.

"Who?"

"You know him,"

Aqua drink her tea before asked her father again.

"Yes and what his name?"

"Akashi Seijuurou!"

"Oh!If that so...i know him but why him? From what I heard about him it's not so lovely,"

"Don't question my choice, i don't want to hear NO as the answer!Next week you'll getting married!"Miyuzuki Shiro take a last gulp of tea before stand from his chair.

"Yes,Father!"Aqua being a obey child she can't never make her own decision,it's always her father who make a decision for her.She just only can say yes for everything her father said.

"Before I forgot you'll transfer to his school after the marriage."

Akashi Mansion

"Welcome home Seijuurou,"a red hair can be seen sit at a luxurious sofa even he already 45 old but he still looks young than his age,his name Akashi Sentarou,the owner of Akashi Corporation.

"Father,it's rarely to see you home!What may you need just say it?"Akashi Seijuurou,son of Akashi Sentarou with same hair colour as his father and just only his eyes were different from his father,Akashi Sentarou has red eyes but his son has different colour eyes with right red and left gold.

" Your genius as ever Seijuurou,"Sentarou said to his son.

"Seijuurou,you'll married with the girl i already choose for you next week and i'll not accept NO in your answer!"said Akashi Sentarou to his son with calm tone but doesn't let his son made any choice.

"If that so..?"Akashi Seijuurou replied and stand up from his chair and made way to his room.