The Beginning of Marriage Life

"Congratulation for your wedding Akashi-san,your wife is so beautiful,"

"Thank you for coming,"after saying that to the last guest that night Akashi turn to his new wife...probably?and ask something to his...ehemm...again wife.
''So...should we go now?''
''Whatever you wish...''Mizuki said.
Ok...
Akashi POV
I don't think I can live with this girl for my entire life...it's too awkward...
Mizuki POV
I hope I can hold myself back...*sign*
Together POV
New life kaaa...better make up myself....
  "Hey,what are you waiting for? Can't you walk! I don't like to waste my time so stop day dreaming and come here quickly!" Akashi who is at the car door already said to his wife(more like order her)
  "Ah...I'm sorry,"

Mayuzuki who just now become Akashi Aqua walk to the car and enter it. After she got inside Akashi give a signal to the driver to go. After a few minute Akashi start to talk.

   "You know I don't like a disobedient person and now you are my wife so it's mean you're mine! What's mine will always be mine until I said so...and I don't like to share! Do you understand?!"
    "Yes,Akashi-kun!"
    "Ah...you can call me with my first name after all you're my wife."
    "Ah...can I call you Sei-kun?"
    "Yes,you may,"
    "If you don't mind can I ask u a question?"
    "Hnnn..."Akashi give her approve(is that even approve!!well...whatever)
    "Where we're going?"
    "Our new home!"
    "Ohhh... I see..."

After a few hours later they arrive at their new house. Aqua start to unpack her things into their new room. Well u must be wondering why she said their not her...let we have a flashback a couple of minutes ago.

Flashback

  After their enter their new house Aqua asked her husband a question that well all of new marriage will asked ehem... what I mean a underage marriage...

   "Emmm...ano...Where was my room?"
   "Where else? The master bedroom of course!"
   "Emmm...if my room was master bedroom then where ws you're room?"
   "Of course the master bedroom!"
   "Huh?"
   "What? U didn't expect me to sleep at another room didn't ya? Hmmm...should I remind u that what was mine will always be mine and it's mean you're my wife than it's mean you're my property. Well we already husband and wife so you will do what I said and didn't wife and husband sleep together on the same bed and at the same room!"Akashi walked slowly toward his new wife and after his in front of her he bends down and played with her beautiful long hair...ohh...of course with a smirked too.
    "I'm sorry it's just I didn't think u will want to share a room with me,"
    "And what's make u think like that?"
    "Ano...well....it's just..."
    "Enough! Just go and unpacked your thing,"
    "Yes!"
    "And also be ready for tonight!"

------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA....WHAT DO THINK AKASHI MEANS ABOUT THAT SENTENCE OF HIM JUST NOW...