Memories

~ Midoriya P.O.V~

"Man its been a long day." I say wiping my brow. I have been trainning all day with Kacchan and he doesn't go easy.

~"Deku you bastard! Is that all you got..." "WEAKLING HOW ARE YOU MENT TO BE A PRO IF YOU CAN'T BEAT ME. NOW DROP AND GIVE ME FIFFTY!"~

I shivered at the thought of it.

I walk from Kacchans place to the near by park.
"Wow this brings back memories." I say looking up at the red and orange sky, the wind felt cool against my face.

I remember all the times Kacchan, his friends and I would play on the playground, only to then be pushed off, everytime we played in the sand box, I would be shoved in a hole, buried and ants would be crawlling all over me. Fun times

I open my 'Hero Analysis for the Future' book number 13 and I start writing a bunch of notes on Kachan. Since I learnt more than ever today, just from training. Who knew!

The wind was nice against my sweating face until the wind became stronger and took my book along its 'all mighty' current.

I droped my bag and ran after it.

I used One For All and jumped up to get it.

My fingertips just touched when I lost my air and came crashing down. I was able to lessen the impact by curlling up into a ball, but I rolled in to a bush until I hit a rock.
"Ow my head." I rub the back of my head. "I think I will get a bruise tomorrow... wait what!" I yell. I didn't bump into a rock. I bumped in to a sleeping red and white haired boy.

Todoroki Shoto.

I fell backwards then rushed back into a bush.
"I am soooo sorry Todoroki~kun!! I didn't see you! My book flew off and I tried to jump for it then I fell and hit you. I am soo sorry!" I say quickly so he doesn't get the wrong idea and yet I still ment every word.

Meow

"Huh?" My face goes blank and my head tilts to one side. Did Todoroki just 'meow' No that can't be! He is not a cat. Maybe there is a cat near by...

I start to mumble. I stop at the sound of Todoroki moving.

"Meow... my back..." He whines rubbing his lower back.
*poof*
I rub my eyes and look again
"Todoroki... did you always have a tail?!!" I try to say calmly but I can help point and stare at what I just saw.

"No." He said as he looked over his shoulder he saw a red tail with a white tip coming out of his back.
"Haha deku very funny. Now can you get this off me." He says thinking it is all a joke.
*poof*

"Todoroki. Your head... you have ears!!!" I can't stop shaking. My words come out all over the place.
He touches his head to feel ears on his head. At his touch he shivers.
"Midoriya. Is this some kind of joke?!" He says pissed

"No. I didn't do this! You know be I don't do pranks. And I saw this happen." I say confidently and confused. What the hell happened?!

Todoroki pulls at the tail to see if it would come off, as he pulled tears came from his eyes.

"Stop it! Shoto! Your hurting yourself!" I yell. I run to him and grab his wrist forcing his hand away fron his tail.

"Shoto! Stop it!" I wine.

Todoroki looked at me dead in the eye.
"Did you just.." He paused and looked down. "Did you juat call me Shoto?"

My face goes red as his hair.

"Omg I didn't notice. I am so sorry! That was wrong of me and I wouldn't ever do I again!" I stand up an bow over and over.

"It's ok." He replies standing up. "I guess I am part cat now..." he smiles, but as quickly as that happened he fell to the ground crying.

~Todoroki's P.O.V~

Why me! I am a fool! Endeavor is going to kill me!

<flash back>

I went to the park since I had spme time before I had to go home... if thats what the half of a hell hole is like thenI guess so.

I decided to take a nap in amongst some bushes since I won't be disturbed.

Lay down. Looking up at the sky. I am reminded of my mother and went we used to come here all the time and play Hide and Seek, I would always hide here. She never found me. We-

My thoughts were interrupted by a cat meowing. I looked next ot me to see a grey kitten looking at me, its little cute eyes told me to pick it up and never let go.

I reached out my hand but it hissed and ran off.

I went back to my thoughts after starring at were the kitten left me all alone once more in this happy place.

Everytime we came here and went back home Endea- dad would yell at her saying "Why did you take his there! He needs to train! He doesn't have time for games!" My mother then went to me after I would run away from the scene. She said "Don't worry Shoto. I will always love you. Let's play again someday ok?" And she would give me the biggest hug an I would crying into her chest saying. "I don't want to see you get hurt. So I'll become stronger for you. So I can protect the ones I love." I would -

I hear rustling from the direction the kitten left from. It came back.

Its eyes stared at me. I reached out my hand once more and this time the fluff ball rubbed its small head on my fingers. It then licked my hand. The kitten moved towards my face and licked my burn mark.

I felt pain flowing from the burn rush through out my whole body. I kicked and screemed out in pain.
Memories I had long forgotten came back to me like a flood gate over flowing with water.
The kitten ran off.
My fire quirk started to go nuts. My left side was engulfed in flames. The flames I hated so much.

My father stupid power.

After 3 minutes of hell. My body shut down. I fell asleep and dreamt of my mother. Smiling. Just smiling. Looking at me as if I was her whole world and she was mine. I hugged her never wanting to let go.
When something hit me in the back.

It was Midoriya.

<End Flash back>

I am crying. I am so weak to have people see this side of me, and it has to be Midoriya. One of my only friends. My best friend.

I lose thought to Midoriya's arms embracing me.
"Don't worry Todoroki. We will find a way to fix this. I promise." He said softly.

When he spoke my mothers words came back to me

"Don't worry Shoto. I will always love you."

I hug him back. "Thank you Izuku."

-----------------
-----------------
1198 words. This took so long to write. This is my first Tododeku strory and I hope you all liked it. Did you find all my hidden jokes. Comment if you see them.
Please read my other books. I have written a Tokyo Ghoul fanfic and two fairy tail (as much as I don't like it now) books. I will see how this stroy goes and try to make a good story. I got the idea when I saw ths picture at the begining of the book, and I thought why the hell not.

Arigato!!! Sayonara!