All Might

~Midoriya's P.O.V~

He called me Izuku!!! Well I guess this is pay back from before.

After a few more minutes of hugging. The sky grew darker.

He let go of me and I moved back.
"Thank you Midoriya. For everything... I have one question though." He says quietly as if he is embarrassed.

"Sure Todo~kun anything." I say smiling.
I want to help him
"Can I ... Can I stay at your place for the night? My dad has been-" I cut him off.

"I don't need to know. I have an idea already on what it might be. You can stay at my place as long as you like." I smile again.
He looks up at me like a kitten. His eyes look so happy.
"Aww cute"

"What..."

"Did I say that out loud?! I am so sorry. I know you don't like having cat ears and all but... they suit you." I say looking away to hide my blush.
I just called a guy cute... well my freind cute?!

"It's fine. You can touch my ears if you want..." He says trying to cover the awkwardness floating in the air.

I touch his ears.
"They're so soft." I gently strock the back of his ears with my index finger.
"Purrr"
"Huh. Todoroki did you just pur?!" I say taking my hand away.
"I did... I'm sorry. It just felt nice but don't do it unless I ask since it is a sensitive spot, along with my tail. It can make me feel uncomfortable." He looks away and puts his head down once more.

"No, I'm the one that should be sorry, but we should get going." I look up at the sky. The red was growing darker.

-Time Skip-

"Hey mum. I'm home and I have a friend. Can he stay over?" Call out.
"Sure Izuku. As long as they contact their parents first."

We take off our shoes and head to the kitchen to see Inko setting the table.

"Welcome home Izuku. Oh is this the friend you talk about. Um Todoroki was it?" She says smiling at the red and white haired boy.

"Yes. It's nice to meet you Miss Midoriya. I hope I am not a burden to you." He bows.

"Wow so polite. Oh just call me Inko sweetie." She smiled. "Dinner is ready. It's pork cutlets!"

We sit down. Todoroki is sitting next to me.
"Itadakimasu"

-after dinner-

"Gochisusamadeshita"

"Inko let me help with the dishes." Said Todoroki standing up and starting to collect the dishes.

"No no. Let me do it. You two have to get ready for bed. It is late." She says scurrying around.  She takes all the plates and walks to the sink.

"I'm going to go have a shower. I won't be long. If you want to you can stay in my room." I say walking up the stairs.

"Sure"

~Todoroki's P.O.V~
I walk in to Midoriya's room. There is All Might posters everywhere.
He's just like me.
I sit on his bed taking in his room. I lay back and hit something hard.
"Ow. What the." I look behind his pillow and I find a diary.
I put his pillow back.
"No. I am not going to look." I looked away but my mind couldn't leave the thought of Midoriya having a dairy.
I give in. I grab the diary and flick to an entry from a few day ago which was marked by an All Might sticky note.
It read.
Dear Dairy,
Today Kacchan chased me all the way home. He kept yelling Die. Over and over. I hate this, why always me! Kacchan called me later and said ghat he was sorry. I forgive him since to him I am just a toy for his anger problem.
Since I made friends at UA. Things have been looking up. Tenya, Uraraka, Asui I mean Tsuyu, Denki, Kirashima, Mineta, Toru, Tokoyami, Jiro, Ojiro, Koda, Sero, Shoji, Ashido, Yaoyoruzu, Sato and Aoyama. But there is one person I must save for last his name is Todoroki Shoto. I admire him. I can't explain it. I just see him as someone that can keep getting stronger and the stronger he gets the more I want to help him. Like I did in the sports festival. I want to be a hero that can walk beside everyone and accomplish great things. I want to show the world and proudly say "I am here!" I wamt to be able to prtect everyone. Including Todoroki. We have to have each others back, and I can see an adventurous future ahead of us.

Izuku Deku Midoriya

I close the book and put it were it came from. I fixed the bed and sat on the desk chair.
I never knew he felt that way. I knew he wanted to be the number one hero, but as for why... to me I just got explained.

Miroriya walks in his room with a towel around his neck. He is wearing All Might Pj's.

"Why are you starring at me?! Is it my All might Pj's. Oh man I knew I should of worn normal Pj's today." He say embarrassed.

"No its fine. I was starring because it reminded me of when I was little. I had All Might Pj's too, but my dad burned them." I see Midoriya's face change from being remorseful to exited.

"I have a great idea. I'll lend you my Pj's!" He says beaming. "You don't have any right? And you just said that you like All Might. So borrow mine. We are almost the same height so it should be fine."

"Thank you Midoriya."

~Midoriya's P.O.V~

Todoroki took the Pj's and other things with him. He had nothing to change in to so I am just being nice.

I retrieve my diary from under my pillow, turned my desk light on and began to write everything that happened.

I am still sad I lost my Hero Analysis book, but who knows. It may turn up again... right?

Once I finish my entry. Todoroki walks in my room wearing my set of All Might Pj's that just fit.

"Hey Midoriya. Can I put my uniform in the wash. Since i have been sleeping in the dirt and all." He asks holding his neatly folded uniform in his hands.

"Yeah sure thing. May I?" He nods and hands over the uniform. I race out the room to the laundry room down stairs.
I put the machine on. It will take 30 minutes to wash and 10 minutes to dry.

I walk back up stairs after grabing the spare futon from the laundry room closet.

"I hope you don't mind sleeping on a futon." Isay setting it up next to my bed, since there is more room.

"I quite like futons so it doesn't brother me." He says getting up from the floor to help me out.

We then sit on the floor. Not talking. Just looking down.

Todoroki spoke first.

"We should be getting to bed. We have a big day tomorrow." He said touching his ears.

"Yeah. Night Todoroki" I get up and get into the sheets.

"Night. Miroriya." He smiled at me. He turned of the light and went under the doona.

Silence.

------
------
1213 words. I hope you all like it. The Pj's are the ones in the photo above.

Have a smashing good day.

Not sorry!!