WHY ME?!!

~Midoriya's P.O.V~

"Todoroki!!!" I yell blushing like hell

"Yeah. What's wrong Midoriya, your face is red. Do you have a temperature?" He places his palm on my head. "Your not burning up."

"Ok you two. Show the class a respectful yet loving first kiss. Oh I forgot to mention. You don't have to kiss on the lips." Midnight adds in quickly after"I would like to see that happen thou"

"Midoriya. Are you ready?"
How is his so calm?!
I stumbled backwards trying to move away. I brace for impact but Todoroki grabed my hand in time.
"You silly. Why are you trying to run away from me? Am I not your type?" He says flirting with me. He pulled me close to his chest.
"I-I uh. Mm!" I was cut of by his hand. He was kissing his hand.
I blushed so badly. His eyes were closed. Clearly trying not to make the situation more awkward but it just made the indirect kiss more intence.
He pulled away.
"Todoroki... I-" I don't know what to say.
"Thank you Todoroki for showing that example. Now Midoriya you have to return the feelings to Todoroki."

I blush so much I could explode.

I grab Todoroki's collar and pull him close. So close I can feel his breath.
"Midor-" I slamed my lips on to his. I close my eyes and deepen the kiss.
What I didn't expect was him to kiss me back.
We both pull away and I let go of him. We just stare at eachother.

"Awww so cute. Um I mean. You didn't have to do that Midoriya. You could of done what Todoroki  did."

"I didn't know what came over me... I am so sorry."
Todoroki is smiling at me. He touches his lips and smiles.

"What!!!" I saw what Todoroki just did.

"Ok Todoroki. What the hell man! Stop embarrassing the poor soul. He is not thinking straight." Iida calls out.

"Yeah. Just like Denki went he goes over board." Jiro laughs at her own comment.

"Ok. Todoroki you can come stand next to me for now. Now Midoriya you have to kiss the person behind you."

I turn around to scared to find out who is there.
I am so dead.
I turn to see an angery Kacchan.

"Why me" I mumble.

"Is there a problem you shit nerd?!"
He heard me!

"Katsuki and Midoriya. Show us what forced love may look like."

Midnight clearly didn't care about how I would be feeling.

Kacchan walked up to me but I am so scared of him I try to run.
He grabs my wrist and truns me around so my back is to him.

Since I am shorter than he his he looms over me.

"Kacchan I- Ow ow ow" He pulls my hair with his hand so I can see his face.

(Refer to picture if confused)
He pushes my head down more and moves his lips closer to mine. He sticks his tongue out.

His saliva is dripping into my mouth. He then slams his lips on mine. His tongue is in my mouth.

My knees grow weak and I fall to the groumd leaving Kacchan still looking down at me.

I start to cough and vomit on the floor.
"Some one go get Recovery Girl!" Midnight orders
"Right" Iida rushes out of class.

"Are you ok Midoriya? Midoriya!" I hear Todoroki calling put my name but I can't respond. My head gets heavy and I pass out.

"Where am I?" I look around,, but all I see is white. I start walking around into the endless void.
"Um ok...." I still see nothing. I stop and mumble to myself trying to think of a away out.

"What would All Might do?"
*zap*
"What the!! Todoroki?!"
Todoroki just appeard and started walking towards me.
He places his hands on my shoulders.

"Wake up Midoriya."
"Or do you want to die you shit nerd!" His face changed to Half Kacchan, half Todoroki.
"What will it be?"

"NO!!!" I yell. I look around. I am at the nurses office. Todoroki is sleeping on a chair. His head is on my leg.
I smile at him. I pat his head.
"Thank you Todoroki~kun." I whisper.

"Huh. Miroriya your awake." He stretches his arms out like a cat. He then licks his hand and wips it on his ear.
"What?" I was starring at him.

"Nothing... its just your acting more like a cat now..."

He blushes. "I am so sorry. I didn't notice..." He put his head in his arms.

I get out of bed and rap my arms around him.
He jumps at my touch.

"Midoriya! What are you- mmh" I  kissed his lips.

We parted when the door opened. I was still hugging Todoroki but All Might walked in.

"Young Midoriya. I have br-" He stoped and stared at us hugging. He turned around and started walking off. "I am sorry for the intrusion."

"Wait All Might!" I let go of Todoroki and run towards him.

"Yes" he turns and faces me.

"Did you need something?"

"I needed to apologize for Midnight's actions. It was uncalled for, she was ment to pair a boy and two girls but her obsession for boy love made you throw up." He bows "Forgive me"

"All Might. It is ok. Kacchan went too far. Almost like he was jealous of Todoroki... I don't want to talk about it." I look back at Todoroki who is now standing.

"Midoriya. I am also sorry for my actions. It-"

"Todoroki. You know you keep saying sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for. If anything it would be me since... I... actually kissed... you..." I look away. I still don't believe I did that.

Todoroki comes up to me and gives me a big hug.

"No one is to blame here. Only Midnight who made us do this. You were caught up in the moment. What you did was all you. Your emotions took over and you kissed me. If you want to know if we could still be friends. The answer is yes."

I start to cry. His words mean the world to me right now.

"Young Midoriya. Keep on doing your best. Now that you can control One- your qurik, you can grow as a hero. Oh you too Todoroki keep trying your best. I have to go. Now watch me exit like he's got some where to be." And with that he is gone.

"I still think that your his secret love child"

"Your imagination is too wild. Todo~kun"