T H E E N D

The Anti-Void. The place where it can drive even the strongest person insane.

Yet it always felt like home. Error was glad the voices have stopped but it just made the lonely and empty feeling grow.

After the beatings and fights he had made his decision which he should have done a long time ago.

He was going to let everything die around him and watch it all crumble and disappear, this is what they wanted and Error was not really a disobedient monster. He'll do what they've been trying to make him do, stop destroying.

If he was correct, it has already been a few months but he knew that the balance has tipped too much that there was nothing he could do, not in his condition at least.

He was still recovering, the strong smell of blood and dust on him as he never went back outside to clean his self up, he knew it'll just cause another unwanted battle.

Maybe he should get some rest, he realized he's starting to giggle again as he squeezed a doll of himself, trying to destroy the little thing then stitch it back together, getting sloppier each time.

With a bit of magic he made some of his strings go down and make a makeshift hammock, getting settled and sighed.

Then, the dark skeleton groaned in frustration, not only was the vast whiteness of the void not helping but his insomia kicked in.

He really wished he slept more back then but when the balance was at stake he didn't have the time.

Error sat up as he realized something, was this really his fate? Then shouldn't that mean he shouldn't be giving up on destroying.

This caused the destroyer to think, he had given up. Everyone is going to die, he then remembered all the Charas or the ones in their place, flashbacking to the shenanigans he had with Nightmare's gang.

He was a bit shocked when he no longer felt the warmth he used to feel whenever he thought about his friends.

Was he...

Giving up on them as well?

What Error didn't know was that Fate was slowly losing to Destiny as they argued, Fate has done too much to him and Destiny will not go down without a fight.

"Look at him Fate!"

"What? What am I supposed to see?"

"You've done too much to him, all your efforts on keeping this Multiverse living has failed."

Destiny cackled softly, finally letting her tears flow.

"I don't care about what happens to him and if he doesn't continue hi jo-"

"Neither does he."

"What...did you say?"

"You don't care about what happens to him and neither does he, he no longer cares about the multiverse or his self and he's slowly losing all of his care and compassion."

"And how does this relate to anything?"

"It was what has been driving him to keep on destroying, he still cared about the Multiverse and felt guilty for the lives he took to keep this overcrowded place alive."

"..."

"Tell me. What do you expect to happen if you constantly screamed and reminded him that he was a Monster? I'm not talking about his species but an actual monster just there to keep the balance but he is nothing but a weight. A weight to keep the balance equal?"