T H E E N D

A figure chuckled as he sipped on his warm milk, watching the chaos ensue in a world that needed a bit of Karma.

"Jade?" They perked up and turned around, seeing their boss, "Ah, nice to see you too Karma, what's wrong?"

"I need some of your...help." Karma mumbled, still keeping his confident stature.

They spitted their milk out and almost forgot about the little one in his arms as he stood up, shocked only to smirk.

"What was that boss?" He tilted his head, the place too dark to let him see Karma's faint blush but he knew his superior was flustered.

"I need you and your son to...help me with some karma, I have some errands to run." His emerald green eyes gazed into Jade's own crimson red.

"Alright, then. What's the case? Oh and on the other note how's the courting?" Jade teased but it seemed as if his boss took it seriously.

"Don't remind me of my failure North. She barely even gave a reaction!" Karma huffed as he combed back his ruffled hair, maybe he should get some gel.

"Hm. Maybe I should fix my hair, any good brands?"

"Titan Gel."

"Thank you, Jayjay. As for your errands."

'Can't wait to see his face and everyone else's when he decides to ask for that in a store. Don't call me North Karma, you should know better than that.'

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Silence.

Nightmare went through so much shock he shifted into his normal self, he could still of course shift into this old body but he never liked feeling the negative emotions since Dream never even gave him atleast a twinge of happiness after the incident.

He ignored the guilt that ached around his soul from the past as he teared up, his grip on Error loosening.

"W-what..? Error...Y-you're kidding right?" He hoped he was messing with him, with everyone since he always did trick him as well once.

Like Error once said, you must fool your allies to fool your enemy. Night, who was in a state of shock forgot one tiny factor.

"NiGHtmAre. WheN HaVE i EvEr LiEd? mAybE hAlF tRuTHs bUt nEveR a LiE."

Nightmare realized this and looked down, how could this happen? He didn't want this to happen to Error just as much as him not wanting to get anyone hurt and turn into something like him.

Now the two have another thing in common, what they've changed into are just emotionless beings.

For a while, Night sobbed silently, forgetting about the audience as he buried his skull into Error's chest, who in turn, did nothing.

He couldn't feel anything anymore, he no longer felt the warmth his friend gave him but he knew Night would need this, so he hugged him.

"I'm sOrRY NigHt. i'M tIRed, I dOn'T wANt tO Do tHiS aNymOre. i DoN't cArE abOuT tHe bAlAnCe. I dOn'T CaRE aBoUt mYsELf. i nO LoNGer cArE abOuT yoU."

The last sentence struck a chord in Night's heart and he knew that the ones connected to Error would feel it too.

It was true.

For once, he wished this was all a nightmare.

But he knew.

It's not a nightmare.

This is reality.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dream's soul ached, regretting all of his actions, he caused so much pain to all the 'bad' guys.