Cynthia's POV

"Your hair is finished Paul." I say. "Thanks Cyndie," he says to me. "It's Cynthia!" I yell. "I'm kidding with you!" He says and laughs. I blush like an anime girl.

Paul and my friendship is playful and friendly and sometimes flirty while Donna and Gene are fuck buddies.

She must be getting head from him a lot since his tongue is like a mile long. When I enter our tour bus I see Donna lying on the couch watching TV. "Get up you lazy whore!" I say as I laugh. I'm just a little joker.

  She gets up and starts to get her stage outfit on. We start practicing our choreography. "Ms Tyler," an assistant says as she taps Donna. "It's time to go on stage soon." The random girl informs us. Donna nods and begins to put on her shoes.

  Our last name is Tyler since our dad is Steven Tyler and we are both sisters. We haven't talked to dad in years and we don't want to explain why ever.

  After the concert is done I may have got a bit too drunk because I wake up next to someone naked and don't remember a thing. I look at the person and see it's Paul!

  I can't believe it! I had sex with my crush! I decide it's time for me to go and I get up and put my clothes on. I go back to Donna and I's tour bus and sleep on the couch.

  I wake up to screaming. Donna is standing with a phone pressed to her ear. She hangs it up. "Aerosmith is touring with KISS in a couple months!" She yells. We do a super double high five and pickah.

  "Also Gene and I are getting married!" She informs me. "What?!" I shriek. "Ya the weddings in 2 weeks." She tells me. "I had sex with Paul." I confess.

  "Your not a virgin anymore!" Donna yells. I blush like an anime girl.

3 months later

  Donna got married to Gene and Paul and I have a wedding soon. The short tour ended and the tour with Aerosmith is in 6 months. Donna is pregnant with twins, and Paul and I are trying to have kids.

  I hear the phone ring and answer only to find out Donna is in labour! She delivers her two boys Chaim Gene Simmons and Steven Victor Simmons. I was so jelous, I want kids too!

  I feel sick when I get home and decide to ignore it, that is until I throw up. I begin to get excited. I may be pregnant!

  I buy a test, pee on the stick, and wait for the results. It's positive, I am pregnant! I show Paul the test and he screams excitedly. Paul and I are hoping for a girl.

  The 6 months went by fast and soon we are on a bus to meet up at a concert venue where Aerosmith and KISS preform. I hope dad and mom won't notice us since we ran away after all and haven't  talked to them in a very long time.

  We ran away since our nanny babysitter kept trying to rape us both repeatedly. Dad didn't believe us so we ran away when we were 16.

  I am hoping and praying to Jesus we don't see dad. I must have fallen asleep because I wake up to Paul shaking me. "We are here." He says.

  I look out the window and see Aerosmith, oh shit! Donna is already talking to them, how could she betray me! I put an oversized hoodie over my head and put sunglasses on.

  I walk out and make my way towards the venue. "Cynthia!" Donna yells out. What a bitch! She knows I don't want to see dad! I slowly walk over, dad looks at me and gives me a big hug.

  "Wow Cynthia you've gained weight." Joe Perry says. "Ya Cynthia it looks like your eating for two." Donna says. I kick her. "You know dad I think she is eating for 2!" Donna says innocently. "Cynthia are you pregnant?!" Dad asks bewildered.

  "Yes but Donna is married and already has kids!" I says snitching on Donna. "Donna!" Dad yells. "What a plot twist." Says Joe.