Cynthia's POV

  Ozzy and I have been having affairs for a while now. I don't know what to do. I think I'm falling for him, but I still love Paul so much.

  "Hey Cynthia," Ozzy says. "I heard you are a hairdresser, and I was wondering if you would go on tour with me." He asks. "I would love to!" I tell him. "Great see you tomorrow!" Ozzy says before walking out.

  Paul walks in. "What was he doing here?" He asks. "He asked me to be his hairdresser on tour and I said yes!" I tell him excitedly. "That's great babe." Paul says giving me a hug.

Tour

  I have had a great time on tour, but it sucks that I'm staying in Donna's old tour bus. I look for wine, and find a half empty bottle. I take a sip, and it tastes weird. Wait! This was out when I found Donna and Alice! Could they have been poisoned?

  Ozzy walks in and starts kissing my neck. "Stop!" I say as I push him away. He growls, stares at me then walks out. I can't take it, I decide to call Paul.

  "Hey Paul, we need to talk." I say. "Okay, let's talk." Paul says. "I've been having affairs with Ozzy." I confess. "I've been cheating too." He replies. "Call it even?" Paul asks. "Ya, I love you." I say. "Bye, Love you too," Paul says before hanging up."

Ozzy's POV

  I am waiting for Sharon to pick up the phone. "Ozzy?" She asks. "Hi Sharon, I wanted to tell you I've been cheating, but I'm done now." I tell her. "How dare you! How dare you, you cis white male! We are getting a divorce." I know the divorce is for real and I hope I can get her back somehow.

Cynthia's POV

  I'm so glad Paul and I are still together. I also left tour so there would not be any drama. I bought Donna's old tour bus. I tried calling Gene about it but he is still nowhere to be found.

  As I pack up the bus I found a business card.

I decide to call him. "Hello this is Yauie Boi speaking." A man says. "Hi I was wondering if you had the security cameras to this bus?" I ask. "Why yes I do." He says. "I happen to be in the area, I will drop them off now." He says before hanging up.

   In about five minutes I hear a motorcycle stop outside the bus. A man, Yauie Boi starts walking to me, he hands me the tapes and leaves.

  I put the tapes in, and it starts playing. I see Donna walk into the tour bus, Gene and Alice are already waiting. It switches to the kitchen where Gene is putting drugs in the wine! He killed them!! I have to show Paul and tell the cops!

2 years later 

  Gene got arrested and will be in prison his whole life. Paul and I have 5 kids and another one on the way. I hope we get a girl. All we have are disgusting males. Us girls need to stand up and fight back. Other than that life had been great and is continuing to be amazing.

A Marilyn Manson Fanfic will be posted soon!