Donna's POV

I feel sick and Marilyn goes to buy me something. It's a pregnancy test! I take the test and begin to cry. Marilyn and I talk and I head to Gene's bus.

"Hey Gene!" I call out. "Ya?" He answers. "Um I'm pregnant." I say. "That's great!" He yells. "It's not yours, it's Alice's." I inform him.

"YOU BITCH!" He yells, he starts walking towards me, and I run. I decide to go to Marilyn's. He is my best friend. I run to his bus and knock. Twiggy opens up the door.

"Hey Donna, what brings you here?" He asks. "Where's Marilyn?" I say quickly. "Well he's over there near the bunks." Twiggy says and points.

I barge in and run towards him. "Marilyn!" I cry out and hug him. "I told Gene it's not his and he was going to hurt me, and now he hates me." I confess. "It's okay Donna we can come up with something." Marilyn says.

I had time to think about Gene with Marilyn. We came up with an idea. I call Alice and tell him to meet me at Gene and I's bus.

I get up and walk towards Gene's bus. I walk in and see Gene and Alice already waiting for me. We all begin to eat dinner and Gene serves Alice and I wine.

"This wine tastes weird," I say. "Ya it does," Alice agrees with me. "Oh it's just the drugs," Gene says. What drugs, wait did Gene poison our wine? Alice suddenly blacks out.

I fall off my chair and begin to shake. "That's what you get for cheating on me, bitch." Gene says before leaving the bus. I start seeing a white light before I'm fully engulfed in darkness.

Cynthia's POV

I head to Gene's bus to try and find Donna. I walk in and see Alice and Donna dead on the floor. "HELP!" I begin to scream out and cry. Marilyn runs in and sees them. He begins to cry too. Twiggy runs in too and finds a phone to call 911 on.

We hear a loud siren and run outside to meet them. Everyone on tour comes out of their buses confused on what's happening.

  Donna and Alice are taken away in an ambulance, and Axl walks over to me. "Are they dead?!" He asks. "Ya," I say through my crying.

"I feel like it's all my fault," Axl says. "I told Gene about the affair." He confesses. "You what!?" I scream. That is when I snap. I begin to attack Axl. I am beating him up when Paul grabs me and pulls me off of him.

We walk back to his bus to cool off. I decide it's time to go to bed. I get my pajamas on and get in the bed. I soon drift off.

  I wake up and decide to hold a meeting. Everyone soon comes to my bus, we are all sitting in a circle. "We have to cancel the tour." Axl says. "No!" I yell.

  "The rest of the tour will be in honor of Alice and Donna's life!" I say, and everyone agrees. We decided to also invite Aerosmith since Steven is our dad and would want to pay tribute.

3 Days later

  This afternoon is the funeral. Gene is so sad he won't even come out of the bus. Mom and dad are really sad too. I start getting ready. I put a long black dress on, all black makeup, and black platform heels. I look emo but who cares.

  I walk out to meet up with Paul. We drive to the funeral service and I cry the whole time. I don't see Gene anywhere, that's weird. Everyone gets up and goes to the graveyard.

  I look around and see people starting to leave. I give mom and dad a hug when they leave. I see Marilyn and Twiggy and talk to them for a while. I find out Donna was pregnant with Alice's kid! Maybe Gene got jealous and killed them? No that's crazy he wouldn't do that!

  I have to investigate though. NIN and KISS walks by and I say bye. Malcolm Young walks over and says bye too. I am the last to see it so I thought.

  "Hi Cynthia." Ozzy says. "Oh hello Ozzy." We stare at each other for minutes until we start making out. "Let's go to my hotel." Ozzy says. I follow him to his car quickly.