전정국 / jeon jungkook

The phone rang from an unknown number, and Jungkook rushed to pick it up, leaving his meal halfway through

"Hello?" He asked, although he had a slight hunch on who would be on the other side of the line.

"Jeon Jungkook." A familiar voice resounded, and Jungkook sighed. "It's Kim Namjoon, I hope you remember me."

"How could I forget?" Jungkook said, recalling their first meeting the previous day, when Namjoon had told him of Jae Eun's disappearance.

"Good." Namjoon said sharply. "I told you to expect a call today; I have the details."

"Right then. Lay them out." Jungkook said, sitting back down in front of his food.

"We're going to Seoul: where it all started." Namjoon told him. "That's where you met her, am I right?"

Jungkook nodded before remembering that Namjoon couldn't see him through the line. "Yes, that's correct."

"Well, that's where you need to be, and that's where this whole rubbish will be kick-started."

"Where what will be kick-started?" Jungkook said, utterly confused.

"Don't worry about that." Namjoon said, dismissively. "Pack for Seoul; we'll be meeting there."

"Wait, who comes under we?" Jungkook asked him, rubbing his temple, and wondering how he was going to be able to travel to Seoul. Sure, Jae Eun had been an important part of his life, but he'd long moved on.

Namjoon's voice was blank and sharp as he answered the question.
"You'll know when you get there."