02

They stop at a hotel — small, quaint, and it does the job.

"I have my own place, since I live in Seoul myself." Namjoon informs the half-hearted visitors. "But all of you will be staying here. Unfortunately, there aren't enough provisions, so you will have to bunk two in a room. Decide while I get your room keys."

"Fuck." Yoongi says. "I don't want to share a room with any of these idiots."

Namjoon purses his lips. "I didn't ask you for what you want. You have to." He nods briskly, before turning on his heel towards the reception desk.

"I'll bunk with the kid." Taehyung says, gesturing towards Jungkook, who makes a face.

"I didn't approve of you as my roommate." He says.

"Are you going to deny?"

"No, but that's not the point . . . "

Taehyung smiles in approval, as Jungkook sighs. The others are quick to choose, and it's Hoseok with Jin, and Jimin with Yoongi.

"How did she choose all of us?" Hoseok says. "I mean, come on. We're all on, like, different levels, man."

"It's love, you dimwit." Jin says. "Then the levels and shit don't matter."

"None of this matters." Yoongi says, surprisingly outgoing for someone least interested in the situation on hands. "I'm supposed to be at home in Busan, but I'm rotting away in some three-star hotel."

"But you're in Seoul!" Jungkook exclaims. "What's not to like?"

"Yeah, I'll never know what Jae Eun saw in him." Hoseok snorts.

Jimin remains quiet.

They don't get time to settle in, since Namjoon only waits for them to haul their luggage up and then they were piling back into the car to go wherever their host was taking them.

"Now where?" Hoseok says, squashed between Jimin and Yoongi. "My feet are cramping."

"You'll see." Namjoon says, and Taehyung cries out in exasperation.

"That's literally the answer you give to every single question." He says, and Namjoon shrugs.

Silence.

Nearly forty-five minutes later, they arrive at a remote rural village on the outskirts of city Seoul. The car pulls up in front of a large house, marked with a nameplate that says Yoon Do Young.

The colour drains from Jin's face, and Namjoon realises that he's the only other one that recognises the name.

"Oh my god." Jin says. "I'm not going in there."

"What's in there?" Jungkook asks him, and Jin swallows saliva gingerly.

"You don't know this place? You don't recognise the name?" He asks the others, and none of them respond. He then turns to Namjoon who has a newfound confusion etched on his face.

"Never mind." He says, clearing his throat. "We all have to go in anyway."

"Wait!" Yoongi says. "Can someone tell me what this place is first?"

"Yoon Do Young." Jin breathes out. "He's Jae Eun's brother."