1.Be careful

6 a.m.

Camille woke up 10 minutes earlier before the alarm rang. She is today the new student. She s a sophomore. Camille is about to choose her clothes. She took a crop top and a pair of ripped jeans. She took the breakfast with her dad and left. On her way to school realized she knew nobody there and Camille became nervous.

8 a.m.

She finally arrived at school and ran to the counselor to take her schedule. Camille had a bad feeling today. She felt like something bad is about to happen. Her first class was maths, her 'favorite' class. It was boring for her and her deskmate. His name was Ethan and he seemed nice. He showed Camille the school and sat together at lunch.

E: So tell me something about you.

C: I don't know. What do you want to know?

E: Where do you live?

C: On Acorn Street.

E: OMG me too! I should take you home after school!

C: You don t need to do that!

E: Yes I do.

1p.m.

School ended and Camille was waiting for Ethan. After 5 minutes he appeared and hugged her. He had a red Porsche. Camille has almost fainted when she saw the car because it was her dream car. On the way back home she had a bad headache so she decided to close her eyes. Once she closed them she saw a kid who was screaming. Camille opened immediately her eyes and Ethan was staring at her.

E: What happened?

C: I don t know I saw a ........ WATCH OUTTT!!!!