3.Friends

E: Cam, are you ok?

C: Yes, I am... I am telling the truth...

E: I believe you but it's so crazy. You can control things with your mind.

C: Maybe...

E: Ok, let's say that it didn't happen and let's talk about our lives.

C: Great idea... Are your parents at work?

E: Yes... only my mom because my dad divorced from her...

C: I feel you... My mom died in a car crash when I was 2 years old

E: I'm really sorry... Do you have siblings?

C: No, I don't ... it's just me and my dad.

E: Me neither... May I ask you something?

C: Yeah sure... What is it?

E: Do you have a boyfriend?

C: No I don't ...because we moved and we broke up a month ago. Do you have a girlfriend?

E: No...we broke up one year ago...NEVERMIND... I need to change my t-shirt cuz I spilled coffee earlier on it.

C: Oh fine... Should I go in the kitchen?

E: No, it's ok

Camille stayed still and looked at him. Ethan took a black hoodie from his closet and he threw his 'dirty' t-shirt in the bathroom. When he turned back Camille saw his abs. Everyone can tell that he is working out. He also had a tattoo on his back and it was a strange symbol. Camille asked him what is the meaning of it and he said that it's random. She didn't believe him but she didn't say anything.

After that, they spoke a lot about their lives.

5 p.m.

E: Are you hungry?

C: No, not really...Should I go home?

E: No, let's watch some Netflix.

C: I think I should go... I have homework to do.

E: Ok, if you want to go you can go. By the way... I think your window is right in front of mine.

C: Oh... Your right...Don't look when I'm changing.

Both of them began to laugh so hard.

7 p.m.

Camille finished her homework and remembered that she forgot to give Ethan her phone number so she went back to his home.

C: Ethan, I forgot to give you my number.

E: Yes, let me write it down for you.

Camille went back home and she continued the conversation with Ethan on iMessage. At 11 p.m. both of them turned off the lights and fell asleep