School Suprise

Here's a school related post
sorry I couldn't help myself

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗Marinette POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Marinette POV

Finally I had gotten to school. I checked the time and I was... what!! Ten minuets early! A new record! #goals

"Hey girl! Wait, hold on a second... YOUR EARLY!!! Mabye I'm seeing things. " Alya gasped dramatically

Chillax Alya. Yep its me in the flesh.

"By the way, looking gorgeous Girl! Is it to impress a certain somebody?" She said waggiling her eyebrows and glancing at Adrien who stood near the gates.

And of couse, I blushed. Is it my fault that my body can't control the way my face burns like a tomato?

After chatting about stuff ( and fangirling about a few things) we went to class. All I can say is that my teacher was STUNNED. The look on her face was priceless!😂😂😂 Waking up early was totally worth it!

"Hey dudette! On time at last I see. Or did the alarm finally have enough of you and decided to grow arms and legs and wake you up itself?" Nino joked

I smiled, rolled my eyes and gave him a playful punch on his shoulder. I sat down with Alya and a few people complemented me on my looks. Chloe however wasn't so kind.......

Miss Bustier hushed us and told us to settle down; she had some important news to tell us.

Adrien's POV

I walked into class (after escaping  Chloe) and saw Nino AKA my best bud talking to Marinette. She looked lovley. So, like the charming gentleman I am, I decided to politely complement her.

"You look lovely Marinette. Did you make the dress yourself?"

She nodded shyly and went to go sit with Alya, her BFF. Miss Bustier said she had some news to tell us, I wonder what it is?

Marinette's POV

"So class, do you remember that competition that we entered last month? Well the winners have been announced and...... We WON!!!!" exclaimed my teacher.

My class let out a great eruption of cheer and applause. Some high-fiving and others even whistling.

"The prize is a trip to China to see the princess's coronation." She continued.

And like that, the cheer and applause doubled by two. I didn't say anything.  I just sat there with my mouth open, gaping in shock like a puffa fish.

"Girl? Girl? Mari? Marinette!!! Snap out of it!" Alya moaned
But of course I stayed there gaping. So Alya decided to try a different tactic:

"Mari! Adrien just proposed to Chloe!" And of couse, just like magic, I snapped out of it in an instant. Alya, of course, stood there smirking. She opened her mouth to speak but I beat her to it.

"Alya, I know I'm acting weird but please give me some time. I've got some things going on in my life and I need to think about it.  But I promise I'll tell you as soon as I am ready." I pleaded as I gave her my puppy eyes. (and let me tell you, nobody can say no to my puppy eyes).

She gave me a: you-can-tell-me-anything-cos -I'm-your-bff look but eventually she gave in. I gave her a marinette-special hug and brightly beamed.

"Hey dudette! Aren't your parents from China?" Nino asked

"Yeah. We actually have other relatives there aswell." I answered.

After the class quietened down, Miss Bustier carried on talking: "We will be leaving in two days time and I would like you to pack your suitcases. We will also be staying for 2 months so pack as much as you can. There is no need to ask your parents because we have already asked for permission. Except for you, Adrien Agreste. I'm sorry, but your father won't seem to change his mind."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Adrien's previously deflated face beam with a new type of joy, and his eyes were glistening with a passion I cannot describe. He let out an almost sinster chuckle. A chuckle?? Shouldn't he be sad?? After all, he's not allowed to go on the trip. My poor, sweet, innocent boy.

Miss Bustier brought me out if my thoughts.

"I want you all to be on your best behaviour" she contined, giving a hard glare to chloe. "This is a wonderful opportunity and I want you all to make our school proud."

After she finished with the behave-yourselves-and-make-the-school-proud speech she turned around and carried on with the lesson.

The rest of the day was pretty boring so I ain't gonna bore you with it.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Yo peeps,
Hope you enjoyed this chapter,
What do you think of it?

Wise word time :

Sometimes the stongest
Among us are the ones

Who smile through silent pain
Cry behind closed doors

And fight battles
Nobody knows about.....

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Have a great day
Melodey out