Chap.2

A/N.warning,may contain sad content.😢also disclaimer:songs in this chap do NOT belong to me!!!!

=Flashback=

*Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you*

She walked down a hallway, screaming,trying to get away from the people that were holding her back."No!take me!!not her!"the man screamed,she looked into his eyes yelling at him to run,"No!not without you!!PERCY!!"He yelled,"James,run!"she yelled tears streaming down her face,she looked into his eyes one last time before a guard knocked her out,the screaming of Bucky, drowning out untill it sounded like she was under water. *Oh, shall I stay, would it be a sin Oh if I can't help falling in love with you?Like a river flows, surely to the sea Darling so it goes, some things are meant to beTake my hand, take my whole life too..* she woke up, docters rushing around her,but she realized these docters were not HYDRA,they had a different symbol on their sleeves,these were SHIELD docters,friends?or enemies?She realized no one had noticed that she had woken up,"h-hello?"she made herself known,all the docters froze,"ahh good morning miss.-ah"a docters started "J-j-jacks-son"she replied "okay miss.j-j-jacks-son" Percy looked around "where am i?and w-what year is it??" "You are at SHIELD headquarters,as is year-"the docters was cut off "welcome back miss.Jackson,and welcome to 2018"a man said stepping out of the shadows "sorry that corners really dark,I think there's a bulb broken.my names Agent Coulson"he said,shaking my hand.i took a deep breath,2018 last I checked it was 2009."th-that means...."I start,"you've been asleep for 10 years,miss.jackson"*Oh, shall I stay, would it be a sin Oh if I can't help falling in love with you?Like a river flows, surely to the sea Darling so it goes, some things are meant to beTake my hand, take my whole life too*

One thought came into her mind,Bucky."WHERES BUCKY!?!"She thrashed around,"WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM??WHERE IS HE?!?!?LET ME GO!"

*Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you Oh, like a river flows, surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes, some things are meant to be Oh, take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you*

*Song:can't help falling in love by Haley Reinhart*