001;

one' v team ! '

one
' v team ! '

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

"wow! toronto, what a beautiful city. home of the blue jays" finn sighed in awe, turning around, facing the camera.

jack turned around as well, "yeah. it'd be a shame if we let this town or city go to waste. so.." he said nervously.

*camera beeps*

"hi! so, stay clean. and eat not meat." jack said, the camera zooming into the four teenagers' faces. y/n nodding while putting her around around the taller boy, finn.

*camera beeps*

finn smiled awkwardly at the camera, "hi, i'm- do i go?" he asked confused.

*camera beeps*

"hehe. hi! okay, hi! h-hi! my name's devon quuebse and i'm the v team!" jack introduced himself, portraying as whoever "devon quuebse" was.

*camera beeps*

"i'm b-brooke stammin-" finn started 'sobbing' like crazy as he tried to introduce himself.

y/n was standing right next to him, patting him on the shoulder, while jack was on the other side doing the same.

"his name is brooke dennis weegie." y/n introduced him, patting his head softly.

*camera beeps*

"oh, hi! my name is billy bob boux jones." chosen introduced himself, looking happier than ever.

*camera beeps*

y/n walked up to the camera, smiling and waving with finn next to her.

"aren't you gonna introduce yourself, mrs?" finn asked the slightly shorter girl.

y/n looked at him with wide eyes, "did you just assume my gender-?"

*camera beeps*

the four happy teenagers were running in the hall. big, beautiful smiles placed on their lips, enjoying the freedom. until y/n tripped on her own foot, felling on top of finn, who also fell on top of jack, leaving chosen the only one standing and staring in disappointment.

"you little shi-"

*camera beeps*

"rule number one, of the v team." chosen said, pointing his finger and spinning on the chair.