002;

two' live stream ! '

two
' live stream ! '

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

"hello there! it's ya boi, finn wolfhard." finn waved at the camera, "well, as you can see, i'm live from y/n's phone. i'll tell you why."

"that dumb bitch went to the store to buy some snacks and stuff for the movie night, and her dumb ass forgot her phone."

"and before you ask, yes, i know her password to everything and no, the bitch won't be mad at me about using her phone heh," he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "anygays, ask me some questions."

"alright, first question: will there be season 3 of stranger things?" he read the question out loud, "of fucking course there will!"

"can you say: hi, mel?" he read the comment, "no."

finn was about to read another question when he heard the door open.

"what's up, fuckers?!" y/n yelled, closing the door and getting her shoes off.

"why you have my phone?!" finn yelled back.

"fuck you, that's why!" y/n finished off the vine and threw the plastic bag on the couch before noticing her phone in finn's hand, "uh, why does your crusty ass actually have my phone?"

"well, uhh, y/n... say hi to the fans!" he laughed nervously, "i'm doing a live stream, woohoo! heh"

"i'm going to murder your ass." y/n growled as she started chasing finn.

"uhh, that's it! bye guys!!" finn yelled as he finished the live stream.