Chapter eight

Adrian's Point of View

Waking up with a hangover was one thing, waking up with a shit hangover and guilt was another. I groan as I make my way down to the kitchen quietly for some aspirin or Advil. Hopefully I don't wake up Colbie since I still plan to do something to at least make his heart flutter. It's the most simple thing in the book and it's probably the most utterly lamest thing I can possibly come up with.

Breakfast in bed.

I sigh as I go into the medicine cabinet and take some pills to hopefully calm down my hangover headache.

When the pills starting taking effect I go into the fridge and pull out eggs, pancake mix, milk, water, and butter. Hopefully he'll like this since it's been a while since I've made pancakes.  Well normal American pancakes.... I eat kimichi pancakes instead...

Being the try hard perfectionist that I am I try making shapes with the pancakes. Pretty much a whole stack of bear head shaped pancakes. I use chocolate and whip cream to make the face and I prepare a small bowl of cut bananas with cut strawberries and whip cream with chocolate. (Colbie adores whip cream and absolutely loves chocolate.)

Ripping out a sheet of paper I had, I grab my pen and draw a sad manga face and write...

Hey Colbie,

       I'm really sorry for the way I acted last night (Most of it. Some bits I can't even remember, but hurting you...again I remember). I hope you find it in yourself to forgive me because I won't be drunk again anytime soon. I realized I also probably scared you with my drunken stupid state of mind. I made these pancakes in hopes you forgive me (and well I know you like pancakes. ^^ ).

       Let start off with a clean slate today and we can maybe be out in the yard for a bit and enjoy outside I guess? And later tonight would you be okay with going to the movies with me? We can go see the movie Neighbors with Zac Effron and Seth Rogen. Hell the trailer looks good. So if you're up to it then be ready by six. ^^

- Adrian

I sigh quietly and place in on the tray with the pancakes. I hope it works... For my sake because I need Colbie to forgive me. Forgive me for being so stupid. Stupid can't even explain what I did to him... Maybe he'll forgive me. Maybe not. Damn. 

Going upstairs with the tray in my hands, I pass my room and knock on Colbie's door. I gulp and hear bed covers and blankets shuffling around everywhere. Did he move around in his sleep again?

"What do you want?" Colbie yawned loud enough for me to hear.

"Can I just come in please?" I sigh and have my hand on the door knob, ready to open the door.

"Fine." 

I walk in to see a very tired looking Colbie. He looks at me with squinted eyes and looks down at the tray. His eyes widen a fraction as he looks at the tray.

"That's for me?" He asks quietly, looking up at me, and leaning over to the night stand and getting his glasses (He rarely wore those since he has contacts).

"Well it's not for your pillow," I reply with a small smile.

He weakly smiles back and I take that as my cue to leave it there on his lap so he can eat and read the note while I'm downstairs. I place it on his lap and turn to leave. Before I left his room he softly said, "Thank you."

I leave the room and go downstairs to watch the news. I stare at it blankly and shrug. Nothing to report really so it's a slow news day today. Well nothing really too important.