Chapter Five: Everything That Could Go Wrong At This So-Called Classy Party

Aria could be there and Coralia could permanently lose the ability to speak words for the rest of her miserable little life.

The Beta Gamma Delta boys could be there with the ultimate revenge planned: water balloons accompanied with flamethrowers.

Coralia could get food poisoning.

Coralia could choke on her food.

Coralia could be served fish without realizing it was fish.

There could actually be no party at all, and it was just a prank set up by Kira as revenge for Coralia being terrible at psychoanalyzing Shakespeare the goldfish.

The roof could fall and Coralia could get crushed AND DIE.

A miracle tsunami could somehow reach this state. It could wash Coralia away, but she could have forgotten how to turn into a mermaid AND DIE.

The "best punch you ever tasted" could actually be one of those Molotov cocktails Coralia had heard of yesterday, and she could drink it AND DIE.

While Coralia and Kira's friends were blissfully oblivious, some country could declare nuclear war on this particular college. Aria's on-campus house would get hit by a weapon AND DIE.

The very same comet that they were celebrating could hit the earth. Coralia could be in the location it landed in AND DIE.

They could play some pop hit Coralia had never heard of.

Coralia could not like it, which may be the worst thing of all.