Chapter 10

Baileys POV

Natalie was still talking to Kane and Emma was with Daniel. All I wanted to do was cry. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a chocolate bar. I sat down at the table and started eating it. Carter walked in and sat down across from me. "What did I do?" Carter asked.

"Think." I said not looking at him.

"Bailey what did I do?! Tell me. If anything I should be mad at you." Carter said well he glared at me.

"Why?!" I screamed, as tears were begging to come out.

"Because your making out with Dean." Carter said back.

"Oh, I'm sorry your majesty." I said back, "excuse me for making out with my boyfriend."

"I know you don't like him." Carter said.

"Carter just shut up! It's even worse that you don't know why I'm mad. Think about what you did asshole." I said well getting up from the table. I started walking out of the kitchen, a couple tears were falling down my cheeks. Carter grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him.

"Bailey please tell me." He said well wiping away my tears.

"I can't tell you." I said back. "If you don't know, it doesn't matter to you."

"Bailey please." Carter said, "just tell me." He brushed a piece of my hand behind my ear as he stared into my eyes. Another tear rolled down my cheek, but he quickly wiped it away and then rubbed my cheek with his hand.

"Ashley." I said and then I turned and walked away from him.

"Ashley? What about her?" Carter asked as he grabbed my hand and spun me around so I was facing him again.

"You kissed her today and your arm was around her waist." I said as my voice started to crack.

"So?" Carter asked well he raised an eyebrow at me.

"So I like you Carter, and I thought we had a moment last night, but I was wrong." I said and looked down at the floor. Carter grabbed my chin and kissed me. His hands ran though my hair and fireworks started to burst in my stomach."Carter..." I said speechless.

"Don't talk." He said as he kissed me again. It was the best kiss of my life. My hands ran though his hair. He pushed my body up against a wall. My leg wrapped around his waist. Our kiss turned into a passionate make out. I grabbed his hand and brought him up to my room. I closed the door and locked it behind us. He sat down on my bed as I got on top of him. He started to take my romper off as I took his shirt off and took his pants off.  He started to take my bra and underwear off as I took his off.

***

I just lost my virginity...

We both got dressed and went back downstairs to everyone. I motioned for Emma and Natalie to come over. I brought them into the hallway and was in smiles. "What happened?!" Emma asked.

"I lost it." I said well blushing.

"Lost what?!" Natalie asked excitedly.

"My virginity. Carter took it from me an twenty minutes ago." I said well smiling.

"Omg... congratulations." Emma said smiling at me.

"We told you he liked you!" Natalie said.

"Yeah you did. How's it going with your guys." I asked.

"Kane asked me out!" Natalie said.

"It's going so good. He's the sweetest guy ever." Emma said.

"Ahhhhh I can't believe we are all getting guys!" Natalie said.

"I know right!" I said. That's when the tiredness hit us. We were all exhausted. We all back to the living room to say goodnight to the guys. We walked up to my room and plopped down into my bed. I turned a movie on and shut the lights off. Soon we were all asleep.