Chapter 37

Baileys POV

Matt and Amelia both left about an hour ago. Carter was in his room and I was on the way back to mine. I heard moaning coming from Carters room, so I stepped closer and pressed my ear against the door.

The moaning continued, as a smirk came across my face. "Hey Carter." I opened the door and saw Carter jacking off to porn. His little friend was out, and hard. "Carter! Put your dick away!"

"It's away."

I opened my eyes and saw it still out, and him smirking. "CARTER!" He started laughing and I heard his footsteps. I felt hands wrap around my body. I felt lips on my jawline. I opened my eyes and looked at Carter. He leaned into kiss me, but I quickly moved away. "I'm with Matt."

I walked away from him and left the room. I went into my room and grabbed my notebook. I sat down at my desk and grabbed my pencil.

Dear Diary,
I met this guy named Matt and he's really amazing. He is so sweet and really handsome. He asked me out on a date tomorrow night, which I'm so excited about!

Carter also met a girl, named Amelia. I think she's mad at him because he said he saw me naked. Then she called him a perv and shit, but that's not important.

I made up with Kai, you don't even understand how much I missed him. He seems to think that I still like Carter and that I'm with Matt because he sorta looks like Carter, which is completely not true.

I mean right? Carter and I aren't even friends anymore. I mean sure I still have that picture of us and it's in my room but still. And Kai did point out that we got into a fight since I didn't want to be together since we were both going to college.

But now that we're at the same college and are roommates, but now that theirs Matt it complicates things. I really, really like Matt. But anyway I'm gonna have to figure my shit out.

Love,
Bailey

I closed my notebook and got up from my desk. I left my room and went to the kitchen.

Carters POV

I heard Bailey walk out of her room. I quickly snuck out of my room and walked towards Bailey's room. I opened the door quietly and walked in. I went over to her desk and saw the picture of her and I on our first date.

My eyes then traveled down to a notebook, the same one I stole last year. I grabbed it and walked back into my room. I sat down on my bed and opened it. I looked down at one of her entry's.

Dear Diary,
I miss what I have with Carter, a lot. Even after everything he has done to me, I still love him. But we aren't made for each other. And we are going away to college, it'll just never work out.

I miss everything about him. His body, his kisses, his smirks. I just want to feel his skin against mine, just one more time before college. And then I'll be able to move on. Well hopefully.

I'm going to call him to come over. This will be our goodbye.

Love,
Bailey

This must be from the our night together. So maybe she does even want to be together anymore...

Dear Diary,
Carter and I had sex, it was amazing. And I think this was the best way to say goodbye. I know it's probably gonna make it harder, but who knows maybe it will be easier.

But I was meeting Emma and Natalie for breakfast and saw Sam... it was really, really awkward. He told me that he loved me and kissed me and grabbed my butt.

   It was really, really weird. But I'm gonna go. Write you later!

      Love,
         Bailey

So Sam loves her?

Dear Diary,
   Sam came over and we kissed. Like a lot, and I was close to having sex with him. I don't know why, I just wanted to... I mean we didn't because he had to go, which I'm glad he did.

   Carter is really pissed about it and I feel horrible, but I thought maybe, just maybe I would get over him by doing that... I don't know. But anyway I'm going to go!

     Love,
        Bailey

Why doesn't she just tell me she loves me? I mean it's obvious she does.