A shining light: part 1

Before you guys read, I just wanna go over a few disclaimers. I don't own RWBY or Rooster Teeth. I don't own Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger. All rights to that goes to Toei Company. I own this story, my two Oc's and the bottom all..you own yourself. So..lets get reading!

Tyler Lantos will be related to ruby and yang, but keeps his real last name.
Alex will be in the Schnee family.

[Y/n P.O.V]
Hello my name is Y/n Starlight I'm go to Beacon Academy, one of the most precise academy's for future huntsman and huntresses. But for me.. it's a living damn Hell. Let me explain: I was bullied in a harsh way by both gender. I was bullied by the most popular girls in there, My once childhood friend now preppy, Yang the loud and also used to be a friend of mine now lost, her sister Ruby, who get yang to nearly beat me to death over something she accuses me of, Weiss the daughter of the person who made better educational equipment and also other stuff as well, and there is Blake the one who would black mail me and do other stuff. Then there is Cardin Winchester and all of his racial slurs towards anyone. Mostly at me. Everyone at school hates me. And I don't even know why they do there are some people, there is Team JNPR and my two teammates in a 3 man-team called TAKL(Tackle) Alex Rayner and Tyler Lantos who don't care what people say about me or them because the will beat the crap out of them. When they defended me on some occasions like me being bullied, blackmailed or something, Ren got suspended when he fought Cardin's fake friends and majorly injured him, Nora had detention for cussing out a guy who was making fun of her best friends. Tyler and Alex were barred into our dorm by Ozpin for trying to defend me against Goodwitch's lecturing of a false crime i did. They were my only real and best friends.

???: Hey look, it's our favorite Cocksucker. Did you finish my History Homework for Dr. Caffeine?

I heard a familiar voice then I looked back, it was Yang and Weiss. I really hate them..

Y/n: Why would i ever do your damn work for you. I'm trying to work on my subjects.

Weiss: Who cares about you?! *whacks my binder out of my arm with all of my stuff falling out.

Y/n: *sighs* Damn it...

Yang: Aren't you going to fight back or do something, weakling?

Y/n: Screw you.

Weiss: Heh, you are such a loner, I bet your mom didn't care for you! *She laughed as stepped on my journal that i write in all the time*

Yang: Come on, Weiss. Let's leave this shithead alone. He can't do anything to us

Yang pushed me away as Weiss snickered like a witch, which she is like one in some way.

Y/n: I really hate them..

???: Hey, y/n.

I turned to see my friend and team leader Alex, with Ren.

Alex: Dude! Come on, fight back! You can't be like this all the time, step up and yell out the way you want to

Y/n: Well, I can't fight back or else I'll end up losing in shame and embarrassment. I'm already an outcast to everyone here. Even to the teachers