A Shinobi Stars confession

[No One's POV]
The Orion Battleship.. headquarters and home to the Kyurangers. Y/n was just waking up from his room in the ship..

 Y/n was just waking up from his room in the ship

Y/n: *yawns* Man, that was a good nap. Now i feel like playing something.

I got up from bed and walked through the halls of the ship. Being in this thing really makes me felt more adventurous than ever. Kotaro, Naga, Balance, Shou and Tsurugi we're on a mission, so its just me, Lucky, Stinger, Spada, Champa, Garu, Alex, Tyler, Hammie, Raptor, and Phoenix. I was thinking of playing a certain instrument until a certain someone talked to me..

???: Hey, y/n.

I turned around to see Lucky, Alex and Tyler.

Y/n: Hey guys, whats up?

Lucky: Im taking Tyler and Alex to the earth we have to explore.

Tyler: Plus, i want to hide front stinger.

Alex: Apparently, he pulled a prank involving Stinger..

Y/n: *looks at Tyler* What did you do?

Tyler: *nervously* Heh-heh. Well..it went like this..

Flashback..

Tyler was sneaking into Stingers room to play a prank on him. Apparently, he didn't like how stinger thought Tyler would be a nuisance to the crew, so he decided to get him back by painting his tail pink. When he morphs, he'll look weird..

Tyler: Ok. Think you can make fun of me. Well..let's see how you like a pink tail.

Tyler took out a silenced paint spray can and sprayed stingers tail all over. He then heard him groaning..

Tyler: Shit..better go.

Tyler grabbed what he had and hauled ass, not long before Stinger woke up.

Stinger: Ughh..nasty nap. *feels cold sensation on his tail, rubs it and looks on his hand to see pink paint* Who..who the hell did this?!

Back to the others..

Y/n: Wow..you best hope Stinger gets in a good mood when you say sorry to him.

Lucky: Let's hope.

???: LLAANNTTOOSS!!

Tyler: Ok. We'llchatlater,gottagobye!!
*pushes Lucky and Alex to Leo Voyager*