Male chara x child reader

You were in the room sitting down playing with your toys until you heard a boom in your kitchen that sended shivers in your back you got up and saw undyne and chara cooking you laughed and giggle about how your dad chara's face looked like in the explodtion in the house (The house didnt really blow up it was just a boom sound)

and then flowey came in the room and saw you sleep he picked you up, put you to bed, kissed you on the forehead, turned out the and then left the room. You slept well and then you heard sans came in and greeted chara you was so happy to see your uncle sans you jumped in his arms and hugged him he greeted you too 

Sans: heya kiddo 

y/n: hi sans :3

Sans: your so cute 

y/n: thank you 

he putted you down and then went with chara to fight him after what he'd done to his brother in the past (Papyrus is still alive in the future) and so they fought in the hall of jugdement you was scared and then hide your father looked at you with a evil look. You ran behind sans and sans was angry at chara to fight him. You held up (what kind of wepon) and stabbed your father. You woke up and it was all a dream so you went back to sleep.

Sans: are you ok kiddo? 

Y/n: yes uncle sans I'm ok I just had a nightmare that's all 

Sans: ok kiddo I'm just making sure 

Then your eyes turned red and you started to get scared about what will happen if your dad walks in with a knife so you hid under the bed.

(Chara's pov)

I was going in the room and I found that my daughter was gone and I scared and ran to sans and sans panicked too and we tried to find y/n but she was no where to be found then frisk came home and found out that she was missing too we checked under the bed and there she was scared of me I don't know why she is scared of my is it because my leaking face? is because my red eyes? 

What is it that she's scared of? but I'm going to have to find out why is she scared of me. 

(Sans pov)

I was holding the kid and she was shaking and panicking about her own father chara and I know what it was. It was the past that her father killed my brother and I had to fight I'm for killing my brother and he killed me I really felt bad for the kiddo and I wish that I could help her more to make the pain go away for her but she's crying from the dream she had of the judgment hall we went to fight and she saved my life and I was really happy that she saved my life from being killed. And I got to tell her that I love her as an uncle. And I've think that she was cute and kind to others even me. 

So I love the kiddo to be with me.

So guys im sorry for not putting up a picture but im still figureing out what should i do next for you guys to read well i hope you guys enjoyed it and stay tune for more bye :3