Lyrics of don't tattle on me

No more mama

                                                  No more mama 

I cant sleep, leap out of bed, creep down the hall, sneak down the steps

into the creepy creaky basement and a discreetly peak at my gifts.

Open up what could it be 'that motor mouth', those rosy cheeks, a baby talking tattletale who babbles without fail, Don't tattle on me. Don't tattle on me. cuz mama's sleeping and mama's scary. No don't you speak. or I might scream. cuz if she finds you who knows what she'll do....

Hide and seek under the tree, red glowing eyes are all I see, maternal stalker by the stockings, matricidal children plotting, Charge you, brush you, feed you treats, hey who's the toy here you or me, infernal presence in the presents unsettled machine. 

Don't tattle on me. Don't tattle on me. cuz mama's listening, and mama's scary no don't you speak or I might scream cuz if she finds you who knows what she'll do 

*Music begins ................Music stops*

Wound up like a VHS, shook up and I'm in distress, locked up in a cardboard box, broke up like a shattered pot, wake up from a bad ,bad dream strung up like a Christmas tree, messed up so she's got recalled, shut up and don't tattle on me. Don't tattle on me, cuz mama's watching and mama's scary, Don't make a PEEP or I might scream. cuz if she finds you, you  knows what she'll do , so don't tattle on me Haha!! 

YES I WILL BE MAKING A TATTLETALE X FEMALE READER SO GET READY FOR SOME LEMONS AND I HOPE YOU ARE READY FOR IT SO BYE GUYS AND I WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME PEACE OUT