Metang (part 1)

It has been 3 weeks since I trained with Steven. Steven left for Mossdeep City for business, my mom is really happy and proud of me that I get to be as what I wished on my birthday while my dad is really interested in this Pokedex thing so he kept on borrowing it every time if I found a Pokemon. Steven said that I am a quick learner and I am very fast in training, I am very serious. He said that one day I could be Hoenn's strongest trainer and battler. And now, it is time for me to go on a journey. Leave my hometown, battle gym leaders, just to become a Champion! I am really happy and excited for this!

"Yone-chan, are you ready?" My mother asked me.

"Yes! And I can't wait!" I replied confidently.

"Be careful out there, okay?" My mom said.

"Don't forget about us" My dad said.

"I won't" I said as I chuckled and left the house together with Beldum and Snivy. Well, I put Snivy inside her pokeball though.

As I was about to leave Littleroot Town, I heard two voices calling my name from behind. And when I looked back, I saw two of my childhood friends running towards me. They are Nanako Nagasawa and Neru Nagahama.

"Yonemi, we will miss you" Neru said to me.

"Don't forget to tell us how you've been through together with DumDum" Nanako said while pointing at Beldum.

I chuckled at the mention of Beldum's nickname by Nanako.

"Yes, I will, just make sure to always let your Pokenavs on" I told to both Nanako and Neru as they nodded.

"We are so happy for you" Neru said as she hugged me.

"Wait, we?" Asked Nanako, "Me too?"

"Eh, of course, don't you?" Neru asked confused.

"Well, yeah" Nanako replied confused as well.

"So, yeah, we are happy" Neru said.

"You know what, Nanako? You haven't changed even a bit" I said as I laughed, "Well, guys, I'm off then!" I said as I hugged both Neru and Nanako then I ran with Beldum to the exit of Littleroot Town.

Some time after that, I battled Roxanne and Brawly and I won the gym badge! Snivy evolved into Servine and Beldum becomes something new too! And I am so happy about it. She evolved in the middle of battling Roxanne. But after battling Roxanne, I encountered these people called Team Aqua at Rusturf Tunnel together with a girl named May Sapphire. So here is the story from when I beat Roxanne until I beat Brawly...

So May and I encountered Team Aqua at Rusturf Tunnel because they stole something and they even stole Mr. Briney's Wingull a.k.a Peeko.

"Snivy, use Vine Whip!" I said to Snivy as Snivy did.

"Poochyena, dodge it and use Take Down!" The grunt ordered their Poochyena and the Poochyena dodged and used Take Down at Servine, Servine was thrown not far away.

"Servine! Can you still stand?!" I asked to Servine with full of worries. But I heard no answer, then that means Servine is fainted.

"Return!" I said as I took my Pokeball and Returned Servine into her ball.

"You did great," I said, "You're up next, Beldum!" I said as I threw Beldum's Pokeball in the air and Beldum popped out of the ball. It looked so eager to battle.

"Beldum, use Take Down" I said as Beldum used Take Down at Poochyena and the Poochyena fainted.

"Alright!" I cheered as Beldum jumped in happiness too. Beldum has gotten stronger since I trained Beldum the most. Even I used Steven's strategy too!