Metagross

It's been months since I left home for my dreams. So, I will tell what I have been through.

After battling Brawly, May and I went to Slateport City and we encountered Team Aqua there and its leader. After that, we went to Mauville City and I beat Watson. Oh, and before I battle Watson, we met Wally, May's friend outside the Gym. After beating Watson, we went to Lavaridge Town and I won battling Flannery. It's funny. Before I battle Flannery, on the road, May asked me something.

"Hey, Yone, do you like fire-type Pokemon?" May asked.

"Well, not really, why?" I replied.

"You're gonna be unlucky then" She giggled.

"Eh, why?" I asked.

"Because Lavaridge Town's Gym Leader specializes in fire-types" May answered cheerfully.

"Oh..." That took me seconds until I realized what she said, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" I said as I started to panic.

Funny, eh. Maybe, not. So, anyways, it was really easy to battle Flannery. Since I had Azumarill and Lombre. After that, we walked through Lavaridge Town to go back to Rustboro and beat Norman in Petalburg Gym. And guess what, Norman is May's dad. Bruh, I never expected Norman's daughter would be May. Then after all, it was just unexpected. But, I won though. After that, we went to Fortree City to battle Winona. But before that, we encountered Team Magma in Weather Institute. They were trying to steal a Pokemon there. But May and I stopped them. To be honest, May is actually quite strong too. Then before we went to Foretree, we met Steven. You know how May reacts when she saw him. So it was like this,

May and I are walking out of Foretree when we saw someone standing near a tree. May was the one who reacted first.

"YONE, LOOK THAT'S STEVEN STONE!" May exclaimed and look how hyped she is.

"Ah, yeah" Was only my reply. But not long after that, May rushed towards him. And dragged me along with her.

"H-Hey, wait!" I exclaimed.

Steven looked to his right and saw us both. When he looked at us, we stopped shouting and smiled nervously at him.

"Uh, hi" Was my first response.

"Hey there, Yone!" He greeted me. Not May. Haha, too bad for her.

"Hey, it's not fair that Steven get to greet you first" May said as she huffed at me.

"Hey, it isn't like that" I said to her.

"Is this your friend?" Steven asked.

"Yeah, this is May" I introduced May to Steven.

"Nice to meet you May" Steven said as he held his hand out.

May blinked and shooked his hand.

"YIPPEEEE I GOT TO SHAKE HIS HAND!" May exclaimed dreamily after shaking Steven's hand.

Steven and I just sweatdropped.

"May, you're making him uncomfortable" I started to tell her.

"Ah, I'm sorry!" May said apologizing.

"No, its okay" Steven said with a light chuckle

"I was so hyped to meet you, after all, you are the heir of the Devon Corporation's manager and-" May was cut off by Steven.

"Ah, May!" Steven exclaimed.

"Huh?" Both me and May said. Why did he have to panic and cut off May's talk? Steven went to May and whispered to May something. May smiled.