Surprise!

"Hey short legs! I told you I would see you around. Is this the best friend you were telling me about?" He nodded at Ga Yoon.

"Ne, ahnyoung hasaeyo, Lim Ga Yoon imnida" She bowed slightly while shaking his hand.

"Don't have to be so formal! We're probably the same age anyway, I'm Kim Jae Bum, nice to meet you!" He turns to you and raises his eyebrows, "You know, this is where you're supposed to introduce yourself as well, seeing as you never did tell me your name" He said with a smirk.

You blushed, "Mianhe, I'm Choi Soo Young. Nice to officially meet you"

He raised his eyebrow still smirking, "That's odd, you don't look Korean but your name is...?"

You nodded, "I'm Chinese and my last name is Choi, first name Selene but Ga Yoon thought it would suitable to have a Korean alias too for any future jobs I might apply for."

"Ahh, that makes sense. Personally, I think Selene is cuter name." He winked at you. From the corner of your eye you saw Ga Yoon do a little hop excitedly with a huge grin on her face. You shot her a side-eye to tell her to stop being so obvious.

Should I ask him for his number? Is that too bold? How do girls act in Korea? Will it scare him if I'm being too forward? You contemplated with yourself until you felt a hard nudge on the side of your ribs. What the heck is wrong with this girl! You snapped out of my daze about to swear at her when you saw Jae Bum waving his hand in your face.

"I'm so sorry! I totally zoned out, I'm so tired from the plane ride. What did you say?" You quickly apologized.

"You're actually so cute. 귀엽다 (kwei-yeob-da)!" He laughed and tapped you on you nose, instantly making you cheeks flare up.

"I asked you if you have a phone number yet, we should hang out and I'll show you around."

"W-well, I mean Ga Yoon-Ga Yoon can probably show-

Ga Yoon smacked your arm so hard, it stung. "I haven't set her up with a phone line yet, but give me your number and she'll message you when she gets one!!" She shoved her phone in hands.

"Cool" He puts his number into her contacts. "My ride is here so I gotta go but I'll be waiting for your text Selene, and bye Ga Yoon, it was nice meeting you!"

As he drove away, you two slowly turned to each other and squealed. "I think Selene is a cuter name" Ga Yoon says in a deep voice and winks at you, making you smack her in the arm.

"He. Was. So. Cute. Damn I'm jealous, I hope he has friends. You're such a sly fox, pretending to act all shy and cute. I think you got this dating thing down pat already!" She giggled.

"Stooopp, it wasn't even like that. We were just being friendly, someone like him probably has a girlfriend,"

"You're delusional if you think all he wants to do is be friends." She rolled at eyes at you as your taxi rolls up.

"And plus you're the only one for me jagiya~" You said and blew a kiss at her.

"Damn, right I am bishh"

------------------------------------------------------

A week later...

"Yah Choi Soo Young! Get your lazy ass up! It's Friday and we have a lot of errands to run today!" You heard a loud voice yelling in your dreams, then a huge pillow hits your face. You're fully awake now and groaned rolling yourself deeper into the blanket, forming a tight burrito.

Ga Yoon comes to the side of the bed and pulls the blanket trying to unroll you while hitting you at the same time. She finally manages to push you off the bed, you're still wrapped up in the blanket and fall to the ground in a thump.