What happens at noraebang...

Jungkook's POV

Soo Young and Taehyung were laughing loudly with each other, you could tell she was a little bit intoxicated by the way she was leaning forward, laughing at everything she said.

What's so funny anyway? Is he really that funny? I'm funny too!  You scoffed as you downed a shot of Soju.

"Woah, slow down little maknae. You seem kind of thirsty." Yoongi followed your gaze to Soo Young had an "ahh I see" look on his face.

You watched as she happily leaned against Taehyung as he threw his arm around her and pulled her close. You felt something at the pit of your stomach. It made you feel a little uneasy. 

"And that's what we call 'jealousy' my Golden Dongsaeng" Yoongi smirked at you.

"I'm not j-"

"You were never good at hiding your feelings" He chuckled as he poured out three more shots.

"Who's the third shot for hyung?"

"1 for me, 2 for you" He slid two shots towards you while you stared at him incredulously.

"Let's NO-RAE-BANNNGG!!" You and Yoongi flinched as Jimin and Gayoon shouted.

Yoongi gestured towards the alcohol again, "You're gonna need it, Kookie."

You rolled your eyes and took the two shot quickly, feeling it burning your insides as it went down.

Everyone piled out of the restaurant drunkenly arguing about which songs to sing, Jimin and Gayoon were chasing each other down the street screaming at the top of their lungs while Jin and Hoseok were running after them telling them to be quiet. Min Ji and Namjoon were following slowly behind holding hands. You smiled at your hyung and noona, it's a shame they broke up after dating for a short period of time. Nobody know's what happened, but they still seem pretty close.

You saw Taehyung and Soo Young linking arms, walking happily down the street and looked at Yoongi.

He raised his eyebrow at you, "Don't. You. Dare. Try and hold my hand."

"Come on hyung~ Everyone's doing it~" You tease as you gave him your best but ugliest aegyo.

Safe to say, he made a run for it.

Soo Young's POV

You all stumbled into the karaoke room ready to fight for the remote. After a lot of arguing and yelling back and forth, everything got their songs in.

The first song came on and everyone recognized the first few powerful dance beats and jumped for mics. Jungkook and Taehyung got to them first.

(A/N: Because like, is it even a karaoke without Bang Bang Bang??)

When they finished they both took a bow and Jungkook blew a kiss directly at you. Everyone was too drunk to notice and normally you would'v rolled your eyes, but the you had some liquid courage in you so you flirtaciously winked back at him for fun. 

The songs continued to play as people went up one by one or in pairs to sing the songs they chose. It started to get really hot in the tiny room so you unbuttoned your blouse a bit and left it open. You felt someone staring at you but when you looked through the disco and flashing lights of the room, you weren't so sure anymore. 

After Jin finished singing his song, you saw that your song was coming up soon. It was goddamn hot in that room you told Gayoon and Min Ji that you needed to use the bathroom to get some air.

You went to the bathroom, did your business and started fixing yourself in the mirror, you unbuttoned your shirt all the way to fan yourself. You looked in the mirror and chuckled, your blouse was hanging loosely open revealing your lacy red bra, your eye makeup was a little smudged and hair was a little stringy from being sweaty. It may have looked kinda sexy if you weren't standing in a karaoke bathroom stall. If anything you looked more like hooker that just finished her job. You shook your head and chuckled again at your silly thoughts, but then you heard someone knocking.

"Someone's in here! Use the next one please!" The person continued knocking urgently.

"Okay! Okay! Hold on I'm coming out!" God, drunk people are so annoying, so impatient! What if I was doing the number two??

You swung open the door ready to give them your two cents, but was surprised to see Jungkook leaning against the door frame with his head down and eyes closed.

"Yah! Why are you so impatient!" You yelled at him, but he kept his head down. Was he drunk?

"Jeon Jungkook!" He still didn't open his eyes.

"Yah! Pabo! How much did you drink?"

He finally opened his eyes and looked at you. You guys had a 10 second staring contest before he pushed you back into the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind him. Now you were trapped in the bathroom with the drunken maknae, not knowing if he's about to fall over or vomit on you.

He looked at you through his bangs and you could've sworn you saw a small smirk forming on his lips. He started walking towards you making you back up until you hit the sink.

"J-j-jungkook, what are you doing. Do you need to puke? Use the toilet!" Your voice got more and more shrill as he came closer to you. He stopped an inch in front of you and look down at you.

"Is that a Canadian thing?" He asked.

"What??" You were confused, then you saw his eyes trailing down your neck to your unbuttoned top. Fuck! I forgot! You hands flew up to your chest.

"It's too late, noona. I've just seen everything. There's no point in hiding it now." His gaze lowered from your chest to your..ahem..lower area and he smirked. "My correction, not everything..."

"YAH!! YOU PERVERT! Get the fuck out!" You tried to push him away, but he stood his ground and all you felt was his rock hard abs tensing up. 

You blushed, "I said move!!" You tried pushing him again, but this time he grabbed your wrists and pulled them behind you, so that now you were leaning against the sink and your shirt was fully open, exposing you.

He leaned his head close to your neck, you could feel his lips tickling your ear and he whispered.

"Noona, do you want to know why you're annoying to me?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Such slow updates, I swear I have a lot of ideas, but I randomly came down with the flu, died and came back to life yesterday. Anyway, it's been 9 chapters. I think it's time for some action y'all been waiting for.