Um so i kinda sorta got tagged to do this challenge/chain/thing(bih idfk). I got tagged by this fellow human, WhoopsISpilledTheGay. Thank you.

Ok so basically I guess i just have to say 13 facts/things about me. Then after that i will tag 13 other people and those people will have to do what  I did too ig.

Uno
Um so I like music and reading (fanfics). Tbh i never really liked reading until i found wattpad and BTS. I really dont remember why or how i started reading bts fanfics *cough smut cough* but its a great distraction from my responsibilities of having to live.

Twiceu
seollenda Me likey me like- Ok i really reallllllly hate ghosts/scary stuff. I grew up watching horror movies and stuff cuz my mom loves anything to do with horror. I always got paranoid, thinking that id get dragged down the hallway or sum stairs like how it was in the movies.

76
My bias in BTS is.......idk.
Me being the indecisive hoe that i am, i can never stick with one bias like the just keep wrecking me. T_T

Akmoo
Follow me on instagram : dysfuntional._.in
Lol

99
Im pretty tall for my age but im really like reallly shirt compared to the people at my school. Being 5'5 is ok i guess...

Jin and juice
I really would love to write a story on here but i just dont have the time. I have so much ideas but i cant seem to be able to write/type them out. Maybe ill try when summer comes around.

Bbq sauce
I love love love music.
I play the guitar, ukulele, and the piano. I can sing and dance but im not confident to show my skills boi. Lol

Sportz
I did track & feild for two years in middle school and volleyball for one year. And now i am still doing volleyball in highschool.

Phamily
Being born into a short family is kinda fun. I have two siblings (both older). My sister is 5 years older than me and my brother is 9 years older than me. Which makes my parents old lol. Love you mom and dad.

Apricot princess
I like food.
Speaking of food did yall know that Mc chicken sauce contains human semen. (I think)

Six6animI am a mixed child

Six6anim
I am a mixed child.
I am a mix of German, Filipino, Indian, African American,  Puerto Rican, and idk the rest.

Here is a picture of a hoe/moi ⬇️

Turd GradeWhen i was in third grade i got traumatised for the most stupidest reason

Turd Grade
When i was in third grade i got traumatised for the most stupidest reason. So in my elementary school we this thing called, T.I.G, which is when we go to a different class room and do some warm ups in the morning for a good hour or less. One day during T.I.G i went to pick up a peice of paper that fell from the desk that i was told to sit at, and the was a dick drawn on it. I was about to get up until my partner (lets caller her Kim) saw the paper, and asked to see it. Me being the stupid person that i am, I handed the paper to Kim. She then proceeded to laugh her ass off and show the paper to my other classmates. The teacher got annoyed and started yelling and asked us what was funny. The class grew quite and she walked over to Kim i took the paper out of her hand and looked at it. Kim being the little hoe that she is told the teacher that i drew it. Lets cut this short and say that i got in big trouble for something that i didnt do.  Which made me even more shy than i already was.

Living
Its hard trying to reach my goals in life but no one ever said that it was easy.  I like laying on grass feilds on a sunny, breezy day where i can listen to music for hours and stare at the sky without being interupted. But unfortunately i have responibilities like every other human. Ive always wanted to see what itd be like to be someone else or like an animal. I want to see how their veiw on the world is like.

Thank you WhoopsISpilledTheGay
For tagging me!

Choosen hoes:
Jiminsrealbby
jamies_kookie
sparklyjimin
Jimiji
yoongurt__
InfiresMyDefsoul
_Jamless_Mochi
kkaebsong_style
ThatOneWeiirdFanGirl
Yoonmin321
BlossomblackJmswifeu
You_Need_NamJesus

Bye