Chapter 8

Rose turned to face the viscount, did he really just say that? Would he dare? He would actually dare trying to rape her! Well he didn't know that she was a demon, of course he didn't. She wanted to laugh in his face, he actually thought he could molest her! Rose now knew that this viscount was not kidnapping the women and then killing them. Was he?

She turned to the viscount and was about to 'be curious' before she stopped. The look he had on his face was dark, different to even she had seen before, it made her want to run and hide. And that was new and different for a demon, though it was only a tiny bit of fear.

"Why bring me here my lord?" She asked softly and ignoring his face and looking all innocent. He then took a step forward, like a hungry lion stalking his prey and his eyes where a crazy colour and full of lust for her. He then opened his hand and pushed her onto the bed, the softness of the bed engulfed Rose and she heard the squeak of the oak wood protest under the weight change.

"Why, to entertain you my delicious flower" his voice was dripping with lust and was a little sadistic. The canopy to the bed fluttered once the mattress squashed down. She looked up through her eyelashes and shuddered as he took off his scarf while watching her. She put a little quiver in her voice and pretended to shake.

"My lord this is highly inappropriate" she exclaimed scrambling to get up, and once she was half way up she was pushed down by his body weight. His breath breezed past her ear and sent shivers of disgust down her back, then his hands started to circle around her waist and to the back near the tie.

"I don't care if it's appropriate, you'll enjoy this" he growled tearing into the lace of her bust. That was the last straw, Rose felt her eyes turn their bright red and then she to smiled...

Cole sat down drinking another sip of his ice tea, he was nervous and anxious about what was happening with Rose. She had been up in the bedroom for half an hour now. This baron Edding was really boring and was definitely a business man, "-interesting you would say that because my latest investment-" he droned on and on and on. Cole resisted yawning and politely nodded before looking back to the the curtain where they had disappeared.

A tap on Coles shoulder had him turning to a girl.

Her head full of

curly brown locks and had skin like porcelain, her cheeks a beautiful baby pink and her eyes a sapphire blue. Shining with happiness and love, red bows where on either side of her head and a red baby doll dress flared out past her hips. A small wrist gloves contrasted to the red dress, and to top it odd a ruby necklace hung delicately off of her neck.

"Cole, it's so good to see you" her voice was light and chirpy with a aura of innocence. Cole smiled at her and kissed her cheeks lightly. Pulling back he smiled at his betrothed, she was always wearing adorable clothing but kept up the good girl act for her father, she was actually a lot like Cole. He heard how people described him as 'dark and mysterious' and that's how she was.

"Nancy, I didn't know you where here" he drawled and was about to ask another question before-

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" A woman's shrill voice rang out throughout the hall startling him and the rest, something seemed to be taking place behind the curtains as lots if women with all sorts of coloured hair ran out, red cheeks and blotches with messy hair. It wasn't the viscount, but something was going on...the question was what was going on at the moment?