oh thanks for checking in I'm still a piece of garbage~~

I am absolutely exhausted and so burnt
But why do I do this to myself?
To shove my high school and college diploma in my father's face

Booyakasha

Anyways, art

I forgot to post this a lot time ago, but it was made with the new prismas I had gotten for Christmas mwahaha

Also, if you've been around since the very beginning, you should be familiar with my friend Joanna. She's the one who gave me that basket that was half the size of me for my bday last year and drew me Blooky and colored in the Naruto and Sasuke drawing I had.

So, we don't have any classes together this year other than tennis, so I was never able to show her my drawings. Eventually, we were able to sit down on the bus and I pulled out tnt sketchbook and flipped through the pages. She noticed how much my art has advanced in the past year and gushed widely. Note that she hasn't seen my art since my first "big" style-change (remeber the Hamilton spam and the different expressions chart?)

Later on, she texts me and asks about doing a collab and/or art trade. We agreed to do both and we've already decided on what to do for the collab, but we haven't necessarily decided what we want one to draw for the other lol. But, expect that soon (not like, super soon cause our school is hell) and I don't y'all freaking out if I posted it and everyone freaks out about A) my "sudden" style change (she's a really good artist btw she's too modest) or B) art thievery. She will be doing the drawing and I'll be doing the lineart and coloring so hopefully you'll recognize my coloring style (ithinkihaveoneidk)

Anyways, that's enough for my rambling.